** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunderland v Liverpool > Saturday January 10th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Liverpool (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Saturday January 10th 4pts Sunderland (+0.5AH) to beat Liverpool Evs BetVictor Sunderland aren’t an easy side to beat these days and I’m not convinced Liverpool have everything they need to unlock the door either. Sunderland may well fancy their chances of finding the net given Liverpool’s defensive frailties and if they get themselves a goal they are capable of hanging on to it. Liverpool have a cup semi final coming up in midweek which could come into play so I like the idea of Sunderland avoiding defeat here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-liverpool-betting-sunderland-can-avoid-defeat-in-weekend-opener

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Saturday January 10th Imo whenever stevie plays pool look sluggish. No offencebut that seems to be the trend. If he plays today then pool certainly won't win. If he doesn't then pool might edge it if it still remains drawish late in the game. However, if Sunderland score first, which they most likely will, then Sunderland win is the best call. I think Sunderland win with over 2.5 goals is the call. Johnson to score looks good too

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Saturday January 10th

Imo whenever stevie plays pool look sluggish. No offencebut that seems to be the trend. If he plays today then pool certainly won't win. If he doesn't then pool might edge it if it still remains drawish late in the game. However' date=' if Sunderland score first, which they most likely will, then Sunderland win is the best call. I think Sunderland win with over 2.5 goals is the call. Johnson to score looks good too[/quote'] I think you are way underrating Gerrard influence on the team.There is a reason him being in Lpool for so long.He is a top player in his club as well as in England national team.His precense is always of grat importance.He delivers incredible balls to the forwarders and his work in defence is great too.He brings calmness in the team and that's why he is the captain.He has scored many important goals but the recent one's were the two against Wimbledon when Lpool were looking shitty and were just about to get torn apart by the crowd when Stevie stepped up with his 2 great goals and send them through.So don't be that judgemental on those who didn't deserve that.GL!

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Saturday January 10th Hard to predict anything which is going to happen in this one. Last time these teams drew 0-0 at Anfield, and Gus Poyet likes the defensive part of the game, can Liverpool break them down! Can Sunderland score against them! You would need to be brave I think to take anything in this game. Probably the most value is in backing Sunderland (draw no bet). I would not be comfortable in backing either Liverpool or Sunderland outright, with a free bet I would actually lump it on Sunderland, so draw no bet with Sunderland at 2.60-2.70 would be the bet if I had to have one.