** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Al Shabab-Al Ain The situation is simple here.Al Ain don't care about the cup and use mostly young players and players who are not a regular starters.They lost their 3 games so far in this tournament ant are last placed of course.Today will be no exception and the coach will play a rotated squad once again.Al Shabab won 3 out of their 4 games thus far,and will be looking to make them 4 in order to secure their 1st or 2nd place in the group.The home team's coach will use his A team and there is no room for mistakes,so i doubt we'll see a surprise.Odds have dropped a bit but are still playable.HW @ 1.55;HW @ 1.95(-1AH) all with bet365.GL!

Re: UAE-Cup Al Ain made 8 or 9 changes, but got lucky with some good counter attacking play, some woeful refereeing and goalkeeping. Al Ain won 3-2 in the last minute after the referee gave a penalty that was AT LEAST - 2 foot outside of the area. Al Ain played ok in all honesty, Al Shabab moved the ball quicker and better but didn't create that many chances. I would have to say that Over 2.5 in ALL UAE games looks a good bet to be honest.

Re: UAE-Cup

Al Ain made 8 or 9 changes' date=' but got lucky with some good counter attacking play, some woeful refereeing and goalkeeping. Al Ain won 3-2 in the last minute after the referee gave a penalty that was AT LEAST - 2 foot outside of the area. Al Ain played ok in all honesty, Al Shabab moved the ball quicker and better but didn't create that many chances. I would have to say that Over 2.5 in ALL UAE games looks a good bet to be honest.[/quote'] I thought the penalty was just inside the area (that's where the contact was made). Al Shabab looked the more dangerous side, but Al Ain were much better than expected.

I thought the penalty was just inside the area (that's where the contact was made). Al Shabab looked the more dangerous side' date=' but Al Ain were much better than expected.[/quote'] It was quite a dramatic fall though. I'd have said contact was outside the area personally and he dived in to the area like superman!

It was quite a dramatic fall though. I'd have said contact was outside the area personally and he dived in to the area like superman!
Hard to tell without seeing slow-motion close-ups, but the second angle I saw was immediately behind the striker, running just inside the area. The goalie raced across his area kamikaze-style and sent the striker flying. I thought the impact was inside the area, and the force of the impact knocked the player backwards out of the area, so he fell well outside it.