** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Catania-Carpi. Serie B. 28.12.2014

royce

Catania- Carpi. Awful situation in Catania`s squad. Lots of regular players are injured and suspended: Fabian Monzon, Ciro Capuano, Gino Peruzzi, Norbert Gyomber, Luigi Carillo, Rafael Martinho, Agationo Garufi, Sergio Almiron, Moses Odjer, Alessandro Rosina, Maks Barisic, Fabio Aveni are injured. Michal Chrapek, Nicolas Spolli, Fabian Rinaudo, Sebastian Leto are suspended because all of them were sent off in the last game against Citadella ( 4 red cards). 16 players are missing! So a many inexperienced players will be included in the lineup for the match against Carpi. Catania has 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matchs. Very poor condition. Catania is in the relegation zone. Capri is the first in the standings and in a great condition. No important players are missing. Capri thrashed Perugia 4-0 in the last fixture. 11 wins- 7 draws- 2 losses in the season. Best team in serie B and most probably they will play in serie A next season. So my bet is Capri win. Odds are great! Good luck!

Re: Catania-Carpi. Serie B. 28.12.2014 Its not as bad as would seem though as Catania have a huge squad. 21 players have still been called up for the match day. Catania have also got quite a young squad, and despite having men sent off against Citadella, they still managed to score two when down to nine men. They probably look weak in defence as only five defenders have been called up. Just look at Catania's home form as well. Only one loss this season.

Re: Catania-Carpi. Serie B. 28.12.2014 I find it strange that the odds have not been down to evens though,even more they have risen from 2.2 this morning with bet365,to 2.3.Catania showed hell of a spirit agaisnt Citadella,but Carpi are a totally different proposition and 100% will be in Serie A next season.They have a better squad but i canno get why the odds are not dropping.

Re: Catania-Carpi. Serie B. 28.12.2014

I find it strange that the odds have not been down to evens though' date='even more they have risen from 2.2 this morning with bet365,to 2.3.Catania showed hell of a spirit agaisnt Citadella,but Carpi are a totally different proposition and 100% will be in Serie A next season.They have a better squad but i canno get why the odds are not dropping.[/quote'] Nine points clear at the top so they have a bit more freedom to play with. Catania's home record. Catania's missing list isn't that bad. All reasons why the price in my opinion isn't shifting. Motivation is probably more on Catania's side, despite the fact Carpi are the better side.