** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 20 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Chelsea (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 21 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st 4pts Liverpool vs Chelsea - Both teams to score 4/5 Bet365 This will be an interesting first leg. I would imagine Liverpool will feel that they have to win the game to have a chance in the tie and I’m sure Steven Gerrard will be extra motivated to deliver that not just because it is his last season and he’d like to go out with silverware but there was also that slip against Chelsea last season which denied Liverpool the title. I expect Liverpool to play on the front foot but Chelsea might not mind that so with both in their comfort zones both teams to score looks a logical play. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-chelsea-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-semi-final-first-leg

Re: Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st 4pts Tottenham (-1.25AH) to beat Sheffield Utd 1.80 BetVictor If Spurs think this will be an easy game then they are going to be surprised but if they treat it the right way I expect them to have enough about them to earn a significant lead to take the Bramall Lane. Sheffield United will have a go here in the belief that it may be some kind of destiny to go all the way but their main aim will be to stay in the tie ahead of the second leg. Tottenham’s quality in forward areas can ensure that won’t be the case. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-sheffield-utd-betting-spurs-can-take-significant-advantage-from-first-leg

Re: Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st Admittedly i am biased because im a chelsea fan, but this season chelsea have created so many chances in their games that the swansea result on saturday was definatley waiting to happen. This could well happen again (even tonight) but mourinio is the spanner in the works! Being a two legged semi it is not beyond reason that he will set up defensively, giving liverpool the inititive, but knowing that even with a draw,chelseas record at Stamford bridge is formidable, making them heavy favourites to progress if that is the outcome. So if chelsea go for it i can only see us winning, liverpools defence is a tad shakey with goalkeeper a problem position for them. But as the tactics are unsure i will settle on a correct score bet of chelsea 2-0. This is available at an enhanced 11-1 with sky bet, which is around double what you would normally get. 7 of chelseas 31 games in all comps has ended with this scoreline, making it good value.

Re: Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st Chelsea win @ 2.15 (various) 5/10 Chelsea have named a very strong line-up tonight. I think they are value tonight at odds against even away at Anfield. They also have a strong bench to call on with the likes of Drogba, Remy & Oscar ready to come in. The second leg of this tournament is midweek before a weekend game (and massive game for the title) against Man City so I assume with Jose's squad selection he wants to get this over with tonight and post up a win in the first leg. LFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling CFC: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Matic, Mikel; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa

Re: Capital One Cup Semi-Finals > January 20th & 21st :D I really think BR is a fool.I can't see Lpool getting any better without Gerrard.Yesterday they were all over CHelsea and after Sterling scored the equalizer they looked like they could turn things around but that was when BR stepped in and made a ridiculous substitution(Gerrad-out,Lallana-in)and Chelsea levelled the possession.Another key msitake from him...