Laying Greyhounds

Iv been thinking of trying this idea for some time, now and nows the time to do so, it will hopefully make 25pts profit a day, an when this mark is reached, stop, the bets are all 5pt lays, so 5 winners on the bounce hopefully, well see how it goes for a few weeks !! :( Waste no time - 100 pts starting Bank Bet 1 - Lay T4 11.34 Sheff 5pts - pos liability - 17.5 pts

Re: Laying Greyhounds Nice start STP, my only worry with this strategy is how many bets you would have to lay if you happen to get a couple wrong. Could be a lot. I would sooner just pick a select number of races and take days with losses knowing that it would be recovered another time, obviously this slows down the profit line but would be more of a long term plan. Good luck with it mate, often just thought of laying a certain trap number through the card or favourites through the card, im sure it would pay in the end as long as youve got the capital to begin with to sustain losing runs.

Re: Laying Greyhounds intresting thoughts Billy much appreciated cheers i see where ya coming from a slow profit would be better, itll need some changes making too it i know, see how it goes, the things you mention would pay id say especially laying the coffin boxes were you can often get only 6 winners from a trap and 20 from others over a period of time. The thing with the way im doing at the minute, is you can bare more than one factor in mind, such as trap, early pace, finishing times, form of the trainer, grade etc, Cheers m8 :hope it goes ok !!

Re: Laying Greyhounds You can get the track trap stats either from William Hill through their form but you can only get the race stats for the race meetings they are coving or you can have a look at the winning trap stats on my site. There are some interesting stats for the sprints were t1 and t2 have considerably more winners and for longer distances, say Romford (i think) were t6 has a decent win record.

ROMFORD

575m

15.74%

HOVE

285m

29.14%