Everton v Queens Park Rangers > Monday December 15th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Queens Park Rangers (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Queens Park Rangers > Monday December 15th 4pts Everton to win to nil 7/5 Boylesports Everton haven’t been totally convincing in the league this season but QPR have looked rancid on the road and without their chief goal threat in Charlie Austin I don’t see things improving for them here. Everton are generally pretty solid defensively and I think they have enough in them to get a goal or two here and if they need to push another man or two forward they can because their defence should be able to deal with what Zamora brings so I fancy Everton here and expect them to win to nil. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-qpr-betting-everton-can-keep-qpr-s-road-woes-going-on-monday-night

Re: Everton v Queens Park Rangers > Monday December 15th EVERTON – QPR Everton to Win at 1.46 @ Marathonbet The game of “Goodison Park” closes tonight the week 16 of this year’s Premier League. Everton hosts QPR, with both teams having a high need for the win. The Toffees have won only one of their six last Premier League games (1-3-2) and have taken only two home wins this season. QPR, on the other hand, is fighting for the survival, but has combined with losses its seven away games. Everton is at the 13th place of the table, a fact that makes its fans feeling disappointed. As a result, I think that the Toffees will give today the 100% of their strength for a win with multiple positive impact.

Re: Everton v Queens Park Rangers > Monday December 15th I'm going with two bets tonight. The first will be "Everton to Nil" and that's based on QPRs away form and the fact there main man upfront is missing. QPR have scored 2 in there last five away matches and Everton tend to keep it tight in matches with there strong defense. The second bet I'll be taking is the "-3.5 Corner handicap" and that's based on the stats QPR show away from home. It seems they try to sap up all the pressure and hit teams on the break but without Austin I don't see anything but containment from QPR. They ended 13-2 against Chelsea and 16-7 with Newcastle. They also lost the corner battle against West Ham and Hull so I'll be taking that bet too. Good luck. 4pts Everton to win (To nil) 5/2 SkyBet 4pts Everton -3.5 corner handicap EVENS SkyBet

Re: Everton v Queens Park Rangers > Monday December 15th

This is a match that can determine everything for both teams. Therefore it is likely to be cagey with both teams terrified of losing their edge in the Premier League. IMO Under 2.5 goals is a bargain here @ 2.16 on Betfair. Everton are undeniably the better team on paper, but I said the same when they played Hull and wont be making that mistake again in awhile. I think under 2.5 goals is the safer option at a better price.
Agree here. I had tossed with Kevs to Nil bet above but I think the likelihood of Qpr scoring is better than Everton getting three, so I'll plump for unders too! Really cannot see why the overs is being backed right now: given Austin is out and nobody else is scoring really! Barry will be missed but it should be 1-0; 2-0.