** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Alfred Dunhill Championship > December 11th - 14th

Aidymac

Re: Alfred Dunhill Championship > December 11th - 14th Tournament preview: 1pt ew B.Grace to win Alfred Dunhill Championship 22/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) I can’t be having the two big name South Africans this week and in fact I can’t really be having anyone who played last week. 2014 has been a long year so the extra week off last week could be beneficial I feel. I said a couple of weeks ago in Dubai that I believe Branden Grace is a winner in waiting and this could be a good chance for him. He was in the top 10 off the tee in Dubai and had he not had that stinker of a lie in the bunker to end the third round he could have been involved right in the deep end on Sunday. His record in South Africa is good and with his putter starting to warm up this looks a good opportunity for him to get back among the winners. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alfred-dunhill-championship-betting-branden-grace-can-get-back-to-winning-ways

Re: Alfred Dunhill Championship > December 11th - 14th Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew A.Pavan Top Continental European 16/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) Andrea Pavan agonisingly missed out on keeping his tour card in Perth at the end of last season but it says a lot about him that he went to qualifying school and got his card back soon after and I think that can translate into a good week for the Italian here. He clearly gets on well with this place because in two goes round here he has finished seventh and eleventh which is decent enough. I feel the field is slightly weaker than usual, certainly among the Europeans so at 16/1 Pavan appeals most to me in this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alfred-dunhill-championship-betting-andrea-pavan-could-prove-best-of-those-from-continental-europe

Re: Alfred Dunhill Championship > December 11th - 14th

Tournament preview: 1pt ew B.Grace to win Alfred Dunhill Championship 22/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) I can’t be having the two big name South Africans this week and in fact I can’t really be having anyone who played last week. 2014 has been a long year so the extra week off last week could be beneficial I feel. I said a couple of weeks ago in Dubai that I believe Branden Grace is a winner in waiting and this could be a good chance for him. He was in the top 10 off the tee in Dubai and had he not had that stinker of a lie in the bunker to end the third round he could have been involved right in the deep end on Sunday. His record in South Africa is good and with his putter starting to warm up this looks a good opportunity for him to get back among the winners. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alfred-dunhill-championship-betting-branden-grace-can-get-back-to-winning-ways
Fantastic effort Kev, and well deserved after a couple of near misses recently :clap:notworthy

Re: Alfred Dunhill Championship > December 11th - 14th

Tournament preview: 1pt ew B.Grace to win Alfred Dunhill Championship 22/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) I can’t be having the two big name South Africans this week and in fact I can’t really be having anyone who played last week. 2014 has been a long year so the extra week off last week could be beneficial I feel. I said a couple of weeks ago in Dubai that I believe Branden Grace is a winner in waiting and this could be a good chance for him. He was in the top 10 off the tee in Dubai and had he not had that stinker of a lie in the bunker to end the third round he could have been involved right in the deep end on Sunday. His record in South Africa is good and with his putter starting to warm up this looks a good opportunity for him to get back among the winners. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alfred-dunhill-championship-betting-branden-grace-can-get-back-to-winning-ways
The Lionel Messi of the golf tipping world drops his shoulder and leaves the hapless bookies on their backsides again. Superb again kev:clap. Great three out of four. Hats off. Look forward to your posts in the coming year. Just remains to say a very happy Christmas and prosperous new year to all on the forum. Look forward to some great golf action in 2015. PS; Dear Santa can I please have the Kevshat golf almanac, it's a bit like the one in "Back to the Future"