** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

One way to beat the bookmaker - live betting

Pwetpwet

One way to beat the book is to validate a bet before te bet closes. On b--w--i--n, we often find bets on corners, yellow cards... "How many corners or yellow cards during the first half" (sometimes 15mn by 15 mn which makes the odds growing faster). I won't say it works all the time, but I've been able to validate lots of that kind of bets, by listenning to the radio. It also worked sometimes with the goals, but as it is a bit easier for the book to anticipate, it works less than yellow cards for exemple. If you are very attentive to the game, and the bet ready to be validated, you can sometimes take the book by surprise.It is a bit like everything, it needs practising a bit with very low sums for beginning (1£ for exemple) because the risk is that you validate something wrong so needs a lot of care. If you're aware of the risk of wrong betting (for exemple the commentator say corner and it is in fact a goal kick), then you pretty much know the only risk of this type of betting. except that, there is no other risks, or the bet you place was not fast enough to beat the book, so your bet is not placed, you don't lose any money, or, your bet has been placed, and it is a strange feeling to beat the book at this game. so to highlight it, it worked for me: - On b--w--i--n (i watched other books and it doesnt seem to work as well) - Well, I usually open 1 or 2 others windows with other books like WH (which is very fast and impossible to beat, in my opinion) because I think that the only thing that can be faster than a book, is another book. I said can because it is not always the case. So I have my b--w--i--n betting window in half of the screen, an 1 or 2 other windows visible in the same time to follow the process of the game, plus the radio. And when possible, plus the tv, because, I think it is quite good to have a proper look of the environment, weather, attitude of the players. All the small things you can imagine to improve it is always good, to avoid bad surprises. I still have a b--w--i--n account but they limited me very drasticly, that's why I want to share that way of betting, I told them they would lose more by limiting one person to do that, that if dozens of persons wre to try and suceed in it. I know the books dont like when people win too much, but the hole in their system is their fault, not mine, and I would be stupid not to take advantage of it, as a regular bet player. So it's up to you to try, doesn't cost anything (if you're careful as mentionned above) except a bit of time of course, doesn't necessite to watch or analyse statistics and is all bonus if it works.

Re: One way to beat the bookmaker - live betting Here's another way to win bets: It doesn't always work on football, so I discovered and tried to perfectionnate another method on other sports. Here in tennis: As a picture is lot more easy to understand than long blablabla: http://hpics.li/7008089 I connected on my b--w--i--n account and saw there was few tennis games. The method is quite simple: having the window of my betting account in one part of the screen, and opening a new window from another bookmaker (here you can recognise WH). As you can see, WH is already at 40/0 when bw. is still at 30/0. And that's what is interesting, because this gap between the 2 bookmakers can allow you to validate a bet knowing what is the result of the next move before your betting book has upated this move. I don't say it is working all the time, because otherwise I would have won lot more than what I did, plus I doubt they wouldn't have discovered it anyway. But it does work often enough, for instance I managed to get a winning bet on the game pictured above, which was the first bet I tried on tennis for a while. So no point to expect to win on every game. So to come back to the tennis match, WH is showing the server winning 40/0, while Bw. is still at 30/0. In this specific case, the bet is not really interested, because the odd is probably around 1.05 for the server to win the game. But it is lot more interesting on a break point, such as 15/40, or 30/40, because if you follow tennis, you konw that in 90% of the cases, the server win on his own serve, so he's favourite for the books as well. That's why if instead of 40/0 , we had 30/40, the odd would be more about 1,70 for the receiver to win the game. And if you know the result, you can clic on the betting clic lot more easier than if you gamble. Let's say than you clic but BW. closes the bet before the validating, well you didn't win, but you didn't lose any money either. But imagine the bet is validating... I just add a last thing, one major danger (which I have been expermenting), the book (here WH) gives you a 15/0 when it's in fact 0/15, that changes completly the meaning of the bet, and you can be basically fu...But it rarely happens (a shame when it does I admit) in fact lot less with WH than the others.

Re: One way to beat the bookmaker - live betting

Well' date=' after one week that I posted, nobody seems interested.[/quote'] What did you expect? :unsure What you wrote is just a pure theory and bragging about past bets. Have you checked other threads? They all provide picks before kick off and keep records of profit/loss, and that's the only way to prove to public that your method works and get public interested.

• 4 months later...

Re: One way to beat the bookmaker - live betting After one week of observation, it's quite interesting, got to be patient though, but I've been observing the two books in several configurations, and it's quite clear that there is a big gap sometimes between the two. I will try for real soon now that I thought of a strategy. But bwin doesnt make life easy by closing their bets quite a lot, sometimes for nothing...

Re: One way to beat the bookmaker - live betting Not bad, not bad at all. I think the best way for this technique is to use the cash out option, i.e one you're in the green just cash-out straight on. That's what I've done especially after having been a bit greedy and eventually lost money instead of winning some. Works well on the number of games in the set, got to be careful though as they close these bets when you're on the last game of the set. You got to get used of the bwin habits about the odds and when they close the bets as you cant do anything when that's done. Tried on football as well, but wasn't convinced, or maybe not patient enough. Just have to try with a little bit more money now, and have to be more careful.