Burnley v Aston Villa > Saturday November 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Aston Villa > Saturday November 29th I've backed Villa +0.25 Asian. They seemed to have pulled together and ground out a couple of results, I've assumed that the manager has got them battling for him. I'm not sure how likely Burnley are to win 3 on the bounce, sure they've gone to Stoke and won and maybe they can go on a run but just think the odds offer a decent price on the away side. I cant factor in Keane leaving (I'd already bet anyway), I cant fathom what effect it might have. I'd be tempted to think it might tighten the group together again but that might just be wishful thinking for my bet. My nephew mentioned that Agbonlahor & 1-0 scorecast was 50/1 before the Southampton game and it wasn't too far away. I wouldn't know how to price the true odds but they might be looking to him to deliver with Benteke suspended.