November 10 - November 16

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: November 10 - November 16 Milos Raonic to beat Federer @ 11/4. in Boylesports, simply put this price is waaay too big, They played 6 times before Milos finally got his first win over fed last week in Paris but the crucial factor for me is that it was the 1st occasion that they met INDOORS which definitely gives Milos a huge advantage with his bullet serve, outdoors all sorts of weather elements have obvious effects but this doesn't matter indoors where has won 5 of his 10 titles basically when he is firing he is capable of beating anyone incluling Roger again who is a step slower than he was this time last year (naturally) I also advise to lay Fed on Betfair if you have an account because even if fed wins his price is bound to trade higher at some point.

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Tomas Berdych to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Betway Wawrinka has been dreadful over the last couple of weeks and I doubt that he's going to bounce back in a tournament full of elite players. Berdych might have a bad record against him, but he's been the much better player of the two recently. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/berdych-vs-wawrinka-betting-tomas-berdych-to-beat-stanislas-wawrinka-in-london-on-monday

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Novak Djokovic (-4.5) to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 1.84 with Pinnacle Can't see past Djokovic in this one, I really can't. Cilic's decision to not play in Paris was questionable at best and he didn't look all that impressive back in Moscow either, so I expect him to lose pretty easily tomorrow. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-cilic-betting-novak-djokovic-can-start-his-london-campaign-with-an-easy-win-over-marin-cilic

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Rojer/Tecau to beat Peya/Soares for a 7/10 stake at 1.85 with Unibet 1.85 looks like a price worth taking to me here. Peya and Soares might be the slightly more experienced team of the two, but they've won just one match since the US Open and that is a very worrying statistic. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rojer-tecau-vs-peya-soares-betting-jean-julien-rojer-and-horia-tecau-look-value-in-their-london-opener

Re: November 10 - November 16 Hi Czech what do you think of the tennis match between Petra Martic and Edina Gallovits in the ITF Captiva Island final? I know it's a pretty average tourny to be punting on but on face value Petra has WTA experience this year (although she lost most games), where as I've never heard of her opponent. I'd say $1.83 for Martic is value but I'm no tennis expert!

Re: November 10 - November 16

Hi Czech what do you think of the tennis match between Petra Martic and Edina Gallovits in the ITF Captiva Island final? I know it's a pretty average tourny to be punting on but on face value Petra has WTA experience this year (although she lost most games), where as I've never heard of her opponent. I'd say $1.83 for Martic is value but I'm no tennis expert!
Looks really hard to call, Gallovits isn't as poor as it may look like from her ranking. However, you can get 2.00 for Martic at Pinnacle by the looks of things and that doesn't look bad at all. No go at 1.83 though as far as I am concerned.

Re: November 10 - November 16 Thanks for the kind words and congrats on the Wawrinka bet! Back K.Nishikori/R.Federer - Over 22.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.91 with Pinnacle The two have already played some tight matches against each other and both seem to be playing well at the moment, so I fancy this match to be a long one. Federer is obviously the favorite, but he showed a few weaknesses in that second set he played against Raonic, so Nishikori should be able to put up a lot of resistance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nishikori-vs-federer-betting-a-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-kei-nishikori-and-roger-federer-in-london

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Milos Raonic to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Bet365 Raonic looked better than Murray on Sunday (after he put the first set away) and he also has a 3-1 record against the Scot, so 2.62 looks like a price worth taking to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/raonic-vs-murray-betting-milos-raonic-looks-value-to-upset-andy-murray-in-the-atp-world-tour-finals

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Yuichi Sugita to beat Ze Zhang for a 7/10 stake at 1.79 with Pinnacle Sugita seems to be in good form (he won the last tournament he played in) and I do rate him above Zhang quality-wise as well, so I'm happy to back him in the Yokohama challenger tomorrow. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sugita-vs-zhang-betting-yuichi-sugita-to-defeat-ze-zhang-in-the-yokohama-challenger

Can anyone educate me on doubles a bit please? I'm getting déjà vu to last year because I seem to remember being lured into betting last year and losing money then and I'm doing the same this year. First of all, what is the apparent nonsense lottery format all about? Why not just play best-of-three sets and have a bit of a proper game and less of a lottery? Secondly, I've just watched 1/6 shots being rather demolished. Again, can someone talk me through that please because I've lost money there.
The format is the same nearly all year long, although I do agree that they could do better given that this is the final tournament of the season. And upsets happen.

Re: November 10 - November 16 Roger Federer vs Kei Nishikori over 22.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power These two have had great win in their opening matches so are going into this match in confident mood Federer is favourite for this match but i think his opponent can make it difficult for him especially in the first set Andy Murray vs Milos Raonic over 22.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 11/8 paddy power Well these two are desperate for a win so expect a tight first set with a few breaks of serve and if murrays opponent is serving well then i expect it to bet two tight sets and maybe three

Re: November 10 - November 16 ?last week closed on a 6/6 run, updated bankroll: +198,63u Kimberly Birrell to beat Zuzana Zlochova (Bendigo 50k)@1.61 Risa Ozaki to beat Chanel Simmonds (Bendigo 50k)@1.25 Double, 2,01, bet365, 5/10 Zlochova produced 4 bad tournaments in a row, where she lost in first or second round, and truly is not a hard court player at all. She is facing Birrell, top australian junior (#1 I think from AUS and #1 i the world). She has an impressive form of late, going to the final of the Osaka Mayor's cup only losing to Shilin Xu. Last week she lost to Ozaki who finished 2nd almost won the tournament. I dont think that Zlochova will rebound from this declining form against an in-form top prospect playing at home. We have not seen the best of Birrell yet, thats for sure. Ozaki is in great form, really like to play the finalists, who might ahve still fire in thema after losing the final in 3 sets on Sunday. Fresher player will be Simmonds, but she cannot find the court, pretty much the same as Zlochova. Even if she would be in a decent form I would be on Ozaki, better potential and better player. We missed out on a higher odds at Birrell so we take this complementing match to it, should be a good fit for this double! GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Hello shambata! I just came across your picks and would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind? First i want to say, if i ask anything that is taken to be rude to ask, please forgive me. There is no real intention in doing so, i am just not sure what people are willing to share :) 1) Seeing you're up almost 200 units so far, it came to my mind i could bet all your picks with strong money management. For example, i take 1€ as a unit, so when you post a pick as 5/10, i bet 5€ on it. When it's 2/10 i bet 2€ etc. Betting that way would bring me almost 200€ so far. Is that correct way of doing it? 2) Now it comes what i was talking about up here, not sure if this is considered to be rude to ask or not. Are you willing to share your last seasons/years unit profit? 3) Is it alright to start following your plays at the moment or it's too late for this year? Anyways, you're doing pretty damn good job here so far :) I am seriously considering to bet all your picks from now on since you're killing it. Will appreciate any kind of an answer. Thank you!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Daniela Ciobanu to beat Anastasia Vdovenco (Antalya 10k)@2.37, bet365, 3/10 Battle of the Moldovians. H2H Vdovenco is 3-0, but I think that there is a lot different taht last time they ahve met. Especially Vdovenco is in poor form, so its likely that Ciobanu can get a little something here. Most likely be a 3 setter, but maybe Vdovenco's poor form will be enough. Ciobanu is not shining either but at least she got a set off of Mihalikova where Vdovenco lost in 2 sets. I think the other 2 first rounds losses of Ciobanu were against better players in decent forms. Vdovenco looks like she loses nowadays against anything decent. Big rivalry so I go small stakes. GL!

toymnica allow to get PM's and i try to answer you!
I think i need 50 posts to be able to use PM's and i am currently at 4 only so it's going to take a while as i wasn't writing basically anything here, just checking football leagues section. If you want to, you can e-mail me to [email protected] I'll try to get those 50 posts ASAP anyways, gotta care about spam tho :)

Re: November 10 - November 16 Roger Federer (-3 games) to beat Kei Nishikori @ 1.917 Pinnacle Owing to the conditions, I think Federer should be good for a win that covers this game line. The Swiss is completely familiar with this court and being in London at this time in the season, and he's played some of his best tennis at this venue over the years. Nishikori deserves credit for beating Murray in his first Tour Finals match, but I thought the Brit was quite charitable on serve and I would be surprised if Federer is as accommodating. Granted Nishikori is better on return than Raonic, but even so I can see Federer blasting down a good few aces as well as serves that the Japanese can't return.

Re: November 10 - November 16 Estela Perez-Somarriba to beat Josephine Boualem (Castellon 10k)@3.25, bet365, 3/10 Perez is the next underdog we will play in Spain, she has had a nice quali campaign not losing a set, wining over Sexmilo-pascual and Schaffner-Riera (beat gamiz last week) so we can say that she will ahve some chance against Boualem who is really nothing special.... Not so effective in the past 3-4 tournaments and very beatable. If Perez plays up to her potential she can win this, odds also suggest that! GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Irene Burillo Escorihuela to beat Alba Carillo Marin (Castellon 10k)@3.40m bet365, 3/10 Burillo is playing a lot nowadays and having some wins, qualifying this week which is nice. Also has a nicer junior record than Marin, Marin is not playing too much nowadays, neither adults nor juniors so something must be up. I rate these juniors very similar, and only 6 places btw them on the spanish ranking, I feel the 3.4 way too high for a talented youngster who is in play, while Marin is not or some reason. Gl!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Natalia Vajdova to beat Liubov Vasyleva (Helsinki 10k)@2.1, bet365, 6/10 I know Vasyleva went to semis last week but I had the chance to watch a set against Lister and she was really bad, what stood out was her serve, a joke really. I kept thinking how she went that far and then I saw the draw she had and I wa not surprised anymore, only beating defensive players or clay courters. The times I watched Vajdova is a decent attacking player, and she had some promising matches and I believe a decent player now can beat this russian girl. She is more than decent imo. GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Anastasia Nefedova to beat Vanda Lukacs (helsinki 10k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10 Good junior player #72 playing a possibly injured Lukacs. Nefedova had great success on futures indoor hard courts the beginning of this year. Now she is through the quali, so must have gotten used to the courts, playing Lukacs who withdrew from her last match (I saw the match and when she withdrew and it looked like more of a mental breakdown to me, which is normal against Kolb who dropshots every 3rd ball). I think Lukacs is over the hill and ahs an inflated ranking, tired and closes out the season pretty soon. Nefedova hungry and likes the fast surface! GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Roger Federer vs Kei Nishikori Nishikori to win @ 2.75 Kei is well rested and doesn't seem to be rusty. Got the job done in 2 sets against a motivated and in-form Muzzah. Raonic was wayyyy off the mark and he left his serve (err...game) at the hotel room. And still he had so many chances against Federer. He even had a set point before completely fading the breaker. On such a slow surface, Federer cannot be very effective at the net. Given Nishikori is probably the fastest in moving side-to-side, he will neutralizes every weapon of Federer. Kei returns better. He serves okay. Very good ground strokes. Complete package and the motivation is clear to see. He will definitely win a set no doubt. I think Nishikori 2-0 is very good value @ 5

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Marin Cilic to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 1.74 with Pinnacle Cilic looked better than Berdych on Monday and the Czech should also feel more dejected given that he still has to play against Djokovic, so I fancy the Croat in this one. Moreover, he's won the last six sets he's played against Berdych. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cilic-vs-berdych-betting-marin-cilic-to-defeat-tomas-berdych-for-the-third-time-in-a-row

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Novak Djokovic (-4) to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Wawrinka did beat Djokovic last time out, but plenty has changed since then and I just cannot see him beating the Serb tomorrow. Once Djokovic gets the momentum, he should be able to cruise to a win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-wawrinka-betting-novak-djokovic-to-continue-his-dominant-run-with-a-win-over-the-swiss-number-two