Speedway on Sky Tonight

Coventry -4 V Arena Essex + 4 (1) Skybet 1.83 Coventry, last years wooden spoonists, have started this season rather as they did last year, absolutely awful! Things are starting to improve though, and most of them showed some improvement against Ipswich recently, they still lost though, but, they can at least consider themselves to be a little unlucky, with Scott Nicholls suffering two engine failures whilst leading, once, when Ipswich were going for double points, and what should have been a 2 point gain for Ipswich, became a 1-8 to Ipswich! Coventry lost by 2! Arena Essex had a very rare away win at Oxford last week, and that is NOT supposed to happen! it is that sort of season though. Tony Rickardsson has finished his stint with Arena, but, as Mark Loram is still unfit they will be using guest riders for a few weeks, and tonight they bring in Ryan Sullivan, his form has not been too good lately, but, he did score 12 here for his team Poole. Gary Havelock is showing his best form for years, and is obviously looking for a place in the world team cup in august! Roman Povazhny has offered good backing at times, and reserve Piotr Swist, although not scoring well on his own track, has had some useful scores on his travels. All in all, a close match is coming up, however, I think it is about time that this dads army of a team were put firmly in their place, hardly the bet of the year, but I just get the feeling that this is a fine chance for Coventry to kick start their season. The betfair market shoud be fairly lively for this TV match, and could be well worth checking out, currently Coventry are 1.66 for the straight bet, and I certainly would expect them to win! so, I will be having a saver on that, just in case my theory of a Coventry resurrection does not come to pass!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.