** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kitten's Double Up & Long Drop

KittenSprintClub

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kitten's Double Up & Long Drop

Double Up Bet 241 Sociedad v Sevilla Back Under 6.5 Goals IN PLAY - 56 minutes played and scoreline is 2-1 EUR 135.00 matched
....and so it ends after 240 bets It has been a successful and enjoyable run, with plenty of profit along the way Also achieved a Top 5 position which I am happy with Closing Bank is EUR 9.83 Withdrawn to Date - 208.84 Starting Bank - EUR 50.00 Total Profit - EUR 168.67

I don't think it gets any easier even at this stage. It's a bit like snakes and ladders' date=' there's a hell of a drop.[/quote'] Hope you didn't bang your head on landing. :wall It's almost as though you're in no mans land when a run really gets going. You feel like the hard work has been done to get to a certain stage when it's actually only just begun. The by product is always a softener of sorts. When I passed the old record I felt as though I was invincible, but the simple law of averages will always come into play.

Hope you didn't bang your head on landing. :wall It's almost as though you're in no mans land when a run really gets going. You feel like the hard work has been done to get to a certain stage when it's actually only just begun. The by product is always a softener of sorts. When I passed the old record I felt as though I was invincible' date=' but the simple law of averages will always come into play.[/quote'] Correct. It is like climbing a mountain - there are targets after the early 200s, but after the mid 200s you are most certainly in no mans land. I enjoyed the run, and the by product is always good, but enthusiastic about starting from the bottom again in the near future. Doubtful the number 1 spot will be taken in the next few years, but there is always the fun in trying. In the meantime, I have No Hat-Trick, Gaelic Games and some of the 100 consecutives to keep me motivated