** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th

Aidymac

Re: Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Toms to win Sanderson Farms Championship 66/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) This week looks a good week to have a dart at someone big and given the necessity for hitting fairways and greens David Toms could be the man to be on. Nobody hit a better percentage of fairways on tour than Toms last season and he puts the ball on the greens regularly enough too. He hasn’t won for a while but he’s in contention now and again and given his excellent tee to green reliability if he can hole a few putts his price will look big come the weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sanderson-farms-championship-betting-david-toms-could-go-well-in-mississippi

Re: Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th It's wide open this week in Mississippi. I'm shocked (although not surprised) that Tony Finau is 20/1 this morning to win with Stan James. Terrible, just terrible value. I think you can look at this week from a number of angles, but following the favourites in these secondary tier type tournaments doesn't tend to land winners. That being said we are in the midst of a weird stretch of golf with strange results. Favourite Watney therefore is nailed on! Jason Bohn makes plenty of sense this week at 70/1. A decent putter, who has a forte for shorter Par 72 and his form at this event is excellent.

Re: Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th I'm on Shawn Stefani. Lost in a playoff to Rose a few months back and has generally been trending in the right direction. Hard to tell who the course might favour or what the profile of the winner might be. These alternate events generally seem to alternate in winners in experienced players with a win drought (Michael Bradley, Woody Austin) or young players looking for their first win (John Huh, Chesson Hadley). However, the reason I'm looking for Stefani can be summed up in one tweet. [ATTACH]6490[/ATTACH] Of course, that's not necessarily any indication he will win soon, but to me it's a significant statement. In a weak field like this at odds of 75 I'm willing to change he can get the putter working.

post-12436-14429286843092_thumb.jpg

Re: Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th

I think you can look at this week from a number of angles, but following the favourites in these secondary tier type tournaments doesn't tend to land winners. That being said we are in the midst of a weird stretch of golf with strange results. Favourite Watney therefore is nailed on! Jason Bohn makes plenty of sense this week at 70/1. A decent putter, who has a forte for shorter Par 72 and his form at this event is excellent.
Very unlucky Bam. Just your luck when a skinner spoils the party. Hopefully you'll be dining out on the place money if you took him EW

Re: Sanderson Farms Championship > November 6th - 9th

Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Toms to win Sanderson Farms Championship 66/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) This week looks a good week to have a dart at someone big and given the necessity for hitting fairways and greens David Toms could be the man to be on. Nobody hit a better percentage of fairways on tour than Toms last season and he puts the ball on the greens regularly enough too. He hasn’t won for a while but he’s in contention now and again and given his excellent tee to green reliability if he can hole a few putts his price will look big come the weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sanderson-farms-championship-betting-david-toms-could-go-well-in-mississippi
Unlucky Kev. Toms was lookin great on Friday night. A rather mediocre weekend let you down.