** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

110 Sandown

KORAKOR Speculative each way bet at around 20/1 Was coming into form towards the end of last year off a mark of 122, having won off 17lb's higher. First tyime out this year he was badly hampered and knocked out the race and he competed in a stronger race than this last time out. He has his trip and ground today. Only a small stakes each way bet is in order but i think the price is too big.

Re: 110 Sandown AK, funnily enough this is a race I am interested in also. I posted last Sunday the chances of Montreal now that the ground had come up Good, also after campaigning over 3m this season, the horse is far more effective over shorter. Was backed into 11/2 last week but finished a disapointing 4th. Today, at sandown I will be expecting a better showing & at 9/1, it shows the bookies are taking no chances. In the same race, i also expect Mondial Jack from Pipes yard to return to form. Again very much like Montreal, this is its favoured distance & ground. At 28/1 with Sporting odds, i think that may represent a bit of value today. Good luck with yours!:ok