ATR - the place for winners!

bit of self promotion here, looked back at our selections since Monday & the threads have combined to select 15 winners from 38 selections with also a number of placed efforts advised. :ok These winners were priced at 20/1, 16/1, 9/2, 5/2, 7/4 & a number of prices around the evens mark (not to mention numerous 2nd's amongst the lot). I would just like to thank everyone who has contributed on here & long may we continue to show the way to the winners enclosure:clap Believe me, it's not easy to post here day in, day out & hoping your horses will win, i think i had 1 winner in last 20 races on here before this week & i was starting to doubt what I was doing, however with a new burst of energy, i am back up for it!!:cow

Re: ATR - the place for winners! Well done gents with all the winners & at the prices too. Rarely post myself but just like to say I enjoy reading the opinions & analysis of people ( although yet to have a bet on any ) as Bowles says it must take a lot of time & effort to put your head up every day & post. Seems to me that maybe because of this that ATR now seems more popular than it has ever been. Anyway, well done. Khartoum.

Re: ATR - the place for winners! Khartoum - cheers Mate Your comments on here are always welcome. Feel free to pay us a visit anytime:clap The best way is to highlight what the guys do on here. it's not always easy to pick & follow someone's selections but if we help with the odd one, that's what counts.