** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Conference 1st November

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Telford United v Bristol Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aldershot Town v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Altrincham FC v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Braintree Town v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eastleigh v Chester FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Forest Green Rovers v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grimsby Town v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kidderminster Harriers v Torquay United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nuneaton Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southport v Dover Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Welling United v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wrexham v FC Halifax Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Conference 1st November Some tough fixtures this week I think bristol are a good price telford have picked up since we played them although they can be got at at the back I just think if rovers want to push for promotion they just have to win games like this and just fancy then to edge it late on. Im not going to eastleigh this week what with kids expecting xmas presents and a long trip to Southend in cup week after will stick with the usual over 2.5 goals ee have given up defending and just all out attack now seems to be fingers crossed we score more than u . Also Matty Hughes anytime scorer again only failed to score once on loan so tar bagged another on sat at 5/2 which wad nice

Re: Conference 1st November

What about Alfretron lose at Altrincham ? Here in Holland we are not good informed but i heard some rumours that Alfetron have real problems with selection. Is there anybody who can confirm that ?
As pointed out they had big problems on Tuesday in the fa cup as they had to play an outfield player in goal. I am expecting them to sign a keeper in time for this game. They only had 11 fit players on Tuesday apparently although they did name 5 subs. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Conference 1st November I Di a weekly lucky 63 on 6 anytime scorers if anyone got any suggestions for this sat be appreciated got 4/6. Last 3 weeks which is a bit of profit each week just some names u fancy doesn't have to be reason it's only my mess around bet in hope one week get all 6

Re: Conference 1st November Braintree v Woking Having backed Weymouth last Saturday to beat Braintree I also backed them in the replay and again Weymouth managed to get a draw. Obviously that means I didn’t get paid out either time, but it is still suggesting that the home side are opposable. Woking had a surprising lose in their last league game against AFC Telford and they weren’t at their best when beating Boreham Wood in the FA Cup, but they are a constant threat up front and if Weymouth can score three then Woking should be able to get at least one. 7/5 is generally available and looks a solid price. Eastleigh v Chester Eastleigh have struggled a bit on their travels in their first season at this level, but at home they have done really well and remain undefeated. They did manage to win away at Kidderminster in the FA Cup last week which was a decent effort and they will be looking to make it a hat-trick of home league wins on Saturday after beating Nuneaton and Halifax. Chester have mainly struggled on their travels this season having only won twice against Braintree and bottom side AFC Telford. This is a tough game for them and BetVictor’s even money is enough to tempt me into backing the home side. Southport v Dover I opposed Dover to great affect in the last set of league fixtures when they went to Macclesfield. It looks like they are focusing on getting as many points at home and hope that will be enough to stay up as their only away win this season was at AFC Telford. Granted Southport aren’t as strong a selection as Macclesfield was, but they are still worth backing at 15/8 with BetVictor. I can’t work out how Southport aren’t favourites to win this. First of all you have Dover’s away form and then Southport are actually above them in the table. There has been some improvement under Gary Brabin and they are unbeaten in their last three league games. Granted they were slightly fortunate against Welling but they won at Braintree and drew 3-3 with Lincoln. Tamworth took them to penalties in the FA Cup during the week. There probably isn’t a great deal between these two sides so the fact the home side are outsiders makes them a bet. Altrincham v Alfreton and Concord v Weston-Super-Mare The home sides here are a shade of odds on and I think they are worth sticking in a double which pays 5/2 with BetVictor. Alfreton had all sorts of issues for their replay in the FA Cup on Tuesday night and they should have a proper goalkeeper at least for this game. They have loads of injuries and some of those are going to face late fitness checks. Striker Karl Hawley got sent off against Lincoln so he is certainly missing. Given their awful away form this season they have to opposed against an Altrincham side who have been doing fairly well of late especially at home. Weston-Super-Mare have had the easiest possible route to the FA Cup 1st Round and they nearly didn’t beat Witham Town last weekend. They have lost their last four league games and Concord, who have also reached the first round, are more than capable of beating them.

Re: Conference 1st November Hey addpea hope your bets come in apart from the eastleigh one ha ha they should win especially with strikers they have available and our defense just be wary we create a ridiculous amount of chances per game surely one day we will take them hopefully today . I still think young Matty Hughes to score anytime is a good bet the lad is going to play at much higher level . Also if going for eastleigh to win have it with both teams to score