Stoke City v West Ham > Saturday November 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v West Ham > Saturday November 1st West Ham (DNB) @ 2.20 with bet 365 5/10 stakes West Ham look a great team at the moment and have drastically changed their style of play and now play a free flowing attacking style of football. Stuart Downing looks invigorated this season either playing on the wing or in the hole and the two new strikers Valencia & Sakho have adapted well especially Sakho who is in great form. Sakho is a slight doubt for this game and would be a big miss if he doesn't make it and according to Big Sam he is "touch and go" https://twitter.com/whufc_official/status/527763189480820736 For this reason I will take the draw no bet option on West Ham which I feel at odds over evens it is great value. Stoke are by no means a poor team, especially at home but they themselves have undergone a change in playing style (over this season and last) and are no longer as resolute as in years gone by. They aren't in the best of form with only one win in their last 4 games and this weekend come up against a West Ham side full of confidence after their 2-1 victory over Man City last Saturday which they could have won by a bigger margin too and dominated the game for most parts. Stoke have had a tough game midweek, losing 2-3 at home to Southampton in the cup and this will only further help West Ham's cause IMO. West Ham have had no midweek game and have had a full week to prepare for this game and should be fresh and eager to get another good result. While Stoke do not lose often at home it is not the fortress it once was and I feel West Ham have the confidence, the form and the quality to get a win here but as their main goal threat is a possible doubt I will play safe and take the (DNB) option until further news is available.

Re: Stoke City v West Ham > Saturday November 1st Stoke are missing both Crouch and Bardsley for this game and it will have a big impact. They play an aerial game and Crouch is a huge part of it. The three hottest teams in the EPL in the last 6 games are West Ham, Southampton and Chelsea. West Ham have good form going into this game. West Ham played great against Man City last game. Sure City were unlucky, hitting the bar twice (Aguero really missed an open goal from 5 yards). But West Ham also made some of their own luck. Sakho and Valencia were fantastic upfront. They worked their socks-off, running off the ball, closing defenders, pressing high, and defending when needed. City really struggled to play the ball out of the back for 65 minutes of the game. Andy Carrol is not guaranteed a place in this team with these two upfront. Another player who was absolutely outstanding was Alex Song. He had a 10/10 world class performance. Decision making, work rate, tackling was unreal. That guy has a massive engine ! From a goal scoring perspective, Stoke have managed 2 goals in a game just twice in 9 games. West Ham have scored 2 or more in 6 of 9 games. Shut down Victor Moses and who can score for Stoke ? I think the West Ham DNB is decent for 2 units. Slightly riskier is the West Ham win to NIL which is 5.5 on Coral for 1.5 units For me 1/2 a unit on West Ham to win it 2-0 which is as high as 18 on betvictor.