** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v AS Roma (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th Bayern München v AS Roma Bayern München: Schweinsteiger (0/0 m), Thiago Alcántara (0/0 m), Reina (0/0 g), Starke (0/0 g), Martínez (0/0 m), Badstuber (3/0 d) AS Roma: Strootman (0/0 m), Castán (1/0 d), Borriello (0/0 f), Maicon (6/0 d), Astori (5/0 d), Torosidis (5/0 d, doubtful), Balzaretti (0/0 d), Curci (0/0 g) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th I see Bayern -1 to win as a value today. Of course the Italians don't want to be blamed again tonight, as UEFA.com is writing, but I guess this was also not the Plan in their first Meeting in the last Round. The 7 goals defeat shown that AS Roma and bayern Munich playing in two different leagues. The Roma will be prepared tonight but I guess they have nothing against a Müller-Lewandowski-Götze attacking Line and Alonso in the Midfield. Munich won last bundesliga round against Borussia Dortmund. Dortmund lead the first half against Munich 1-0 but Bayern striked two times and won 2-1. Roma lost against SSC Napoli in Serie A 2-0 away from home. My bet: Bayern Munich -1 to win (1.65 @ Tipico)

Re: FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th Yeah, I know Bayern blew Roma away 7-1 in Italy a few weeks ago - but are odds of 1.3 v 14.0 a fair reflection of the relative strengths of these teams? UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014356/prematch/preview/index.html

Re: FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th My first bet here, so send me luck god :lol FC Bayern Munich vs. AS Roma well, where do we start here. The good Rudi Garcia has the error from 1:7 debacle viewed themselves and confirmed: "We wanted to play with Bayern and do our thing, that was a big mistake". Since this debacle, the Roma catch difficult. At the weekend a game against the Naples real impudence was nervous ball relay races, hardly a ball arrived at the players - the midfield was simply not available, also captain Totti was no use. In defending himself Torosidis tried again as RV, Maicon is not easy to replace but in this position. The remaining defenders - unfortunately well, Cole proves to be too slow. Maicon is missing at all corners and edges. Not to speak of the IV Astori and Castan, it is just too early for the youngster who currently guard the defense. In addition to the long-term injured (Strootman, Curci, Astori, Castan, Borro), Maicon again unfortunately missed the game. Torosidis is also not really fit and will contribute little to the game today. Urby not eligible to play for the CL. As Cole and Holebas currently not really good for something on the LV and with the injured / coach Garcia has failed it really hard a safe, or to find an internationally viable, defense today. The best option would probably have to ask De Rossi in the IV (which he did last season, more than often constant). About Bayern Munich I will report little words. We all know who and what is Munich - Bayern will play at home full of victory and not put down a gear. Of restitution or the like today can be no question. Rudi Garcia announces that it has today set to Bavaria and will not again play their own game. The Romans will be more aggressive today, attack sooner and leave little space. The key match today counterattack the Romans will be Gervinho will be set whether or Florenzi but faster Iturbe will play, can wait. All in all, it is called today not perish, lose is ok - just not as two weeks ago. I'm going today by duel stronger Roma, and there - for me today Totti is not in the starting line-up and thus De Rossi makes the Capitano Futuro, I start from a yellow card and a sign of Daniele. So here I am playing: Tip 1: Yellow card Daniele De Rossi, YES, Q2,7 (tipico), 2/10 The corner handicap I see something too high. The Roma are but bring their counterattack by one or the other corner. thus: Tip 2: Corners Handicap (+5) Tip Rome, Q2,2 (tipico), 2/10

Re: FC Bayern München v AS Roma > Wednesday November 5th

My first bet here, so send me luck god :lol FC Bayern Munich vs. AS Roma I'm going today by duel stronger Roma, and there - for me today Totti is not in the starting line-up and thus De Rossi makes the Capitano Futuro, I start from a yellow card and a sign of Daniele. So here I am playing: Tip 1: Yellow card Daniele De Rossi, YES, Q2,7 (tipico), 2/10 The corner handicap I see something too high. The Roma are but bring their counterattack by one or the other corner. thus: Tip 2: Corners Handicap (+5) Tip Rome, Q2,2 (tipico), 2/10
-2EH und +2,8EH little +, ok for the first bet ;)