Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 5/4 Betfair I can see why QPR are favourites going into this match after their performance last week and Villa’s recent slump but I can’t trust QPR’s defence and QPR are nothing like as tough as the sides Villa have been playing so I’ll swerve the home side and instead take over 2.5 goals here. QPR can’t defend but they can attack well enough and these Monday night games have been pretty open recently. Villa carry a goal threat with Benteke back so over 2.5 looks good here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-aston-villa-betting-goals-can-greet-the-monday-night-cameras-at-loftus-road

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th Man, where do you start with two really bad teams playing each other. An absolute lottery for me... Villa have scored 4 goals in 10 away games. OK, agreed, the opponents have been pretty good, but that is a really bad return. In the few games I have watched QPR have looked terrible (Man United v QPR, Spurs v QPR) but I have to say they looked a different team for 80 minutes against Liverpool. Both teams come into this game with no form. Villa have lost 4 in a row (all against quality opponents - EVerton, Man CIty, Chelsea , Arsenal) QPR have lost 4 in 5 also against decent opposition (Liverpool,West Ham, Saints, Man U). For me the difference is that QPR are scoring goals. They have 5 goals in their last 5. This is really a 6 pointer, and I have a feeling QPR sneak it by the odd goal in a low scoring game. 1st half goals from each team are really poor. QPR have just 2 in 8 games, while Villa have 3 in 8 games. The NO to BTTS is 1.91 paddypower for 2 units for me.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th QPR vs Aston Villa – Win for Aston Villa @ 3.35 Marathonbet QPR lost with an amazing way against Liverpool last week, a game that should have brought a better result for them. They made probably their best performance so far the season, but didn’t manage anything more than the last games. They count only one win at the first 9 games of the season, they grabbed only one point at the last five games. Hosts are not to be trusted , they seem to have internal problems and Harry Redknapp always talk too much. Aston Villa on the other hand is coming from four straight defeats without even scoring. Have to say thought that they had a very difficult program playing against Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Everton. Tonight they will face a team of their level, I think that they are better and I expect them to win.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th I think this could go either way but feel against an easier team Aston villa will prevail. QPR look on the face of it that they could score more goals than Villa but they should be more resolute. I've took Villa to win and BTTS.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th Wow, i have no idea what to do, although double chance draw/Villa looks pretty ok. Villa's away form is usually not too bad, and QPR might fall even further behind, so that might be a market worth looking at.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Aston Villa > Monday October 27th

With 30 games to go?
Come the end of the season these two teams will be fighting relegation. Burnley, Villa , QPR , Sunderland, Leicester, Crystal Palace, Essentially the 10 games they each play against each other are all massive games , and all 6 pointers. Probably 3 of them will be relegated, and points that they pick up against each other in this mini-league at the wrong end of the table will be invaluable, even so early in the season. It's a huge win for QPR. Keeps them in touch with the rest . It's Villa's 5th game in a row with no goals. I read somewhere that Villa have had 12 shots on target in 8 games, lowest in EPL ! An there is Lambert getting a new 5 year deal based on what ? I am happy to start the week off with a win. Hopefully things start to become more predictable and settle down some.