ISPS Handa Perth International > October 23rd - 26th

Aidymac

Re: ISPS Handa Perth International > October 23rd - 26th Justin Walters - 1 Point each-way @ 150/1 Bet365 Steven Bowditch - 1 Point each-way @ 50/1 Bet365 I backed Justin Walters for the Portugal Masters and was absolutely sickened on my Top 10 bet as he was in 13th place with two rounds to go when the tournament was abandoned due to inclement weather. Justin played those two rounds without dropping a shot and this is last chance saloon for him here as he currently lies in 126th in the Race to Dubai and only the Top 110 get their card for next year. He knows he needs a Top 5 finish at least this week and I think he is playing well enough to figure. Steven Bowditch looks a very big price @ 50/1 considering he went very close in the Frys.com Open only a couple of weeks ago. He finished 2nd behind Sang Moon Bae and played really well. Coming over to his home country of Australia is also another positive, being a native he will have plenty of support following him. He won the Valero Texas Open last year so it's not like he doesn't know how to win. It's not the strongest field in the world so he looks a good price.

Re: ISPS Handa Perth International > October 23rd - 26th Tournament preview: 1pt ew G.Ogilvy to win Perth International 22/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) The first question you have to answer this week is whether or not to focus on those who need a big week to secure their playing rights. All too often those who need to go well fail to do so and end up in qualifying school and all are priced lower than they should be in most cases so I’m going to pass any such player up here and take the home hope Geoff Ogilvy. Ogilvy should be well suited to this course because he is straight off the tee and finds a lot of greens in the correct number. He recently said he is striking the ball better than he has ever done which is a massive statement given all he has achieved in the game. He won on the PGA Tour last year so he’ll be confident and at his best he’s way too good for most in this field. If the short stick sings the right song this week Ogilvy should go very close. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/perth-international-betting-geoff-ogilvy-can-delight-the-home-crowds

Re: ISPS Handa Perth International > October 23rd - 26th Top Player previews: 1pt ew M.Foster Top Englishman 19/2 BetVictor (1/4 1-3) The man I’m taking though is Mark Foster. He earned enough money in Hong Kong last week to secure his tour card for next season and was one of the best putters in the field in that event which should bode well for him. Foster has struggled for much of the year but his stats are starting to come good now. He is usually a good player from tee to green so if he can continue the good form with the putter from last week then he’s entitled to go very well among the English contingent this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/perth-international-betting-mark-foster-can-lead-home-the-english-in-perth 2pts JB Hansen Top Danish Player 11/2 Betfred JB Hansen finished in the top 10 here last year and he has really started to find his game from tee to green in recent times. Last week in Hong Kong he was the fifth best putter in the field so when he puts it all together there is going to be a big week from him. With past memories on this course and signs that his all round game is coming together I think he could be the value in this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/perth-international-betting-jb-hansen-can-outscore-his-danish-colleagues-this-week

Re: ISPS Handa Perth International > October 23rd - 26th

Justin Walters - 1 Point each-way @ 150/1 Bet365 Steven Bowditch - 1 Point each-way @ 50/1 Bet365 I backed Justin Walters for the Portugal Masters and was absolutely sickened on my Top 10 bet as he was in 13th place with two rounds to go when the tournament was abandoned due to inclement weather. Justin played those two rounds without dropping a shot and this is last chance saloon for him here as he currently lies in 126th in the Race to Dubai and only the Top 110 get their card for next year. He knows he needs a Top 5 finish at least this week and I think he is playing well enough to figure. Steven Bowditch looks a very big price @ 50/1 considering he went very close in the Frys.com Open only a couple of weeks ago. He finished 2nd behind Sang Moon Bae and played really well. Coming over to his home country of Australia is also another positive, being a native he will have plenty of support following him. He won the Valero Texas Open last year so it's not like he doesn't know how to win. It's not the strongest field in the world so he looks a good price.
+1 for Walters. If memory serves he was in a similar position last year in terms of needing a result for his card and he came 2nd in the Portugal Masters after draining a 40 footer on 18. It was just after his mother died too so he's one that I think can play well with pressure on him and the course could suit from what I remember of it last year. My other bet is Brett Rumford. He went off as a favourite last year and shot low on Saturday to be in the final groups but never really made a putt. He's a local boy and will have the benefit of course knowledge and whilst not in the same form as 2013 and struggling a bit I am happy to take at the current odds. His Ballantines win last year came after out of nowhere in terms of form so not the biggest issue for him. Think Dubuisson is going to be really suited to this course as well but not quite the odds I'd want about him. Brett Rumford @ 101 Bet365 Justin Walters @ 220 Betfair

+1 for Walters. If memory serves he was in a similar position last year in terms of needing a result for his card and he came 2nd in the Portugal Masters after draining a 40 footer on 18. It was just after his mother died too so he's one that I think can play well with pressure on him and the course could suit from what I remember of it last year. My other bet is Brett Rumford. He went off as a favourite last year and shot low on Saturday to be in the final groups but never really made a putt. He's a local boy and will have the benefit of course knowledge and whilst not in the same form as 2013 and struggling a bit I am happy to take at the current odds. His Ballantines win last year came after out of nowhere in terms of form so not the biggest issue for him. Think Dubuisson is going to be really suited to this course as well but not quite the odds I'd want about him. Brett Rumford @ 101 Bet365 Justin Walters @ 220 Betfair
Correct mate, he pulled it out of the hat when he needed to, I hope he can do the same here, a Top 6 finish guarantees his card. He also caught the eye at Portugal this year for me, bogey free for the two rounds, was climbing the ladder as it went on but the weather got in his tracks. Good luck with Rumford.

Top Player previews: 1pt ew M.Foster Top Englishman 19/2 BetVictor (1/4 1-3) The man I’m taking though is Mark Foster. He earned enough money in Hong Kong last week to secure his tour card for next season and was one of the best putters in the field in that event which should bode well for him. Foster has struggled for much of the year but his stats are starting to come good now. He is usually a good player from tee to green so if he can continue the good form with the putter from last week then he’s entitled to go very well among the English contingent this week. Great call Kev:ok