** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Supercoppa Italiana - Juventus v Napoli - December 22nd

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Juventus[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U, align: center]2.24[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O hover, bgcolor: #BF1922 !important, align: center]3.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Napoli[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D, align: center]3.1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Juventus v Napoli - December 22nd Juventus' defence has been tremendous in the league this season. I can only see them winning it, but I do not see more than 2.5 goals here. In the last 4 serie a meetings, there has been only 2 goals scored. Juventus have been in 8 supercoppa finals and won 6. Napoli only once and that was against Juventus who drew 2-2 in full time but then beat Napoli 4-2 in extra time. Experience is on Juve's side.

Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Juventus v Napoli - December 22nd These finals are always very attractive and full of goals and emotions.Juventus are a class above their opponents in Italy and everybody expects them to win the title.Napoli once again disappointed against Milan.You might expect Napoli to be more competetive and perform better against the Big boys but they fail to deliver evey time.They won at home to Parma but who didn't beat them?Juventus will welcome Bonucci back who served suspension and will pair up with Chiellini at the CB.This will leave Ogbonna on the bench and might strenghten even more their defence.Juventus have proved through the last couple of years that they are more than capable of dealing with the big teams in Italy and on such a big stage i expect them to win.Napoli are not that bad and have good attacking players who can always cause troubles to the defenders.I think Benitez will field a more defensive line that he did against Parma and Napoli could look a bit tighte at first but once Juve score,the game will open wide and we should see at least 3 goals being scored.I will go for Juve to win & over 2.5 @ 3 with Correct Score 2:1 @ 8.50 all with bet365.GL! That was close,but not close enough

Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Juventus v Napoli - December 22nd Three sides in Serie A have all scored 28 goals. These are Roma, Lazio & Napoli. They are coming 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively. They are the joint 2nd highest goal scorers. The top scorers in the league are Juve with 34. However the real contrast between the sides is Napoli have conceded 20 goals in 16 matches this season while Juventus have only let in a measly 7 goals. I think this is what will win the game for them tomorrow. Napoli can field a very dangerous front four attacking set of Higuain, Callejon, Mertens and Hamsik. However behind that, there is a midfield and a defense that is inferior to that of Juve. All Juventus have to do here is control the middle of the park with players like Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Pereya and strangle the supply to those front four and it will be a big step in the right direction. Vidal had a really good performance against Cagliari after being largely dormant for the majority of the season and struggling with injury during the World Cup. If he is getting back to his best form then imo this is like a new signing for Juve. With Pogba and Vidal both in top gear, teams in Italy will really suffer next year. I will take Juve to win @ close to evens.