** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Derby County (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Milton Keynes Dons v Sheffield United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Swansea City (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Newcastle United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Southampton (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th 4pts Chelsea (-1) to beat Shrewsbury 3/4 Boylesports Although I expect Jose to make changes in this match I still think his side will be too good here. The Chelsea fringe players are all internationals and while Shrewsbury are a wonderful side at home I think this one will be too big a task for them to overcome. The home side have nothing to lose but Chelsea won’t take them lightly after their heroics of the last round. It is rare a side slay two giants in the same run and I don’t see it happening here. Chelsea should be too good. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shrewsbury-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-be-too-strong-for-league-two-side

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th That is an awful price on Liverpool. They're really struggling just now and probably could do without this cup tie. Swansea are more than decent and have already beaten Liverpool in this comp. I also expect Rodgers to rest players ahead of their next league game. LAY Liverpool at 8/11

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th

That is an awful price on Liverpool. They're really struggling just now and probably could do without this cup tie. Swansea are more than decent and have already beaten Liverpool in this comp. I also expect Rodgers to rest players ahead of their next league game. LAY Liverpool at 8/11
Agree. however Swansea will most likely rest Siggurdsson and also possibly Bony.

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th 4pts Newcastle (+1.75AH) to beat Man City 1.85 Ladbrokes Manchester City look a little jaded at the minute whereas Newcastle’s defiance is starting to really produce some results. I’m not convinced Newcastle will win this tie but I do think they can make life difficult for Man City. City’s eyes may well be elsewhere whereas this is an excellent chance for Alan Pardew and his players to redeem themselves for a poor start to the season and rebuild a bond and confidence with the fan base so I expect a strong performance from the visitors. Whether that’s enough to win remains to be seen but it can keep the tie close. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-newcastle-betting-newcastle-can-keep-tie-close-at-the-etihad

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th My 2 cents worth is that we'll have better attacks than defences on show after the chopping and changing is done. Will wait around 15 mins until the over 2.5 hits a nice juicy price then back it and lay it off once the first goal flies in. From http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/liverpool/league-cup/preview/preview-liverpool-vs-swansea-city_185008.html "The last three matches in all competitions between these sides have had 16 goals and the last time they met in the League Cup was when Swansea stunned Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield at the same stage before going on to lift the trophy in 2012-13." The draw with Hull at the weekend in my opinion only further mounts pressure on Rodgers with points being dropped in the league, sub par performances and Italian strikers having goal droughts. Therefore it further draws focus away from this cup with the other competitions simply the main targets. This means we may see one or two changes more than if Liverpool were on a winning streak for example. Also thinking about Swansea +0.75, but will stick to my goals trade for now. Good Luck! :ok

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th Shrewsbury vs Chelsea (2) -1.75 1.91 4/10 I have no doubts that Chelsea will bury Shrews today. The replacement 11 screams of quality all around and most at one point were / is still first choice players. Shrews can count on full gates and that is glamour enough and truth be told, realistic reward enough. Chelsea, on the other hand will do good to prevent another trophy-less season like the last. All in all, the squad that travelled will be too much for Shrews. GL!

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th After initially thinking Chelsea are a good bet on the handicap, I'm now not so sure. Shrewsbury are going well in League Two and could trouble Mourinho's side. I checked Chelsea's cup record away from home against lower league sides. In recent years, Chelsea have drawn away to Brentford in the FA Cup and away to Wycombe in the League Cup (that was a semi-final first leg). They beat Preston and Swindon 2-0 both away from home. In those four games, they beat the -1.5 handicap twice. The trouble with backing them on the handicap is they might do 'just enough' to win, but lose on the handicap. They could draw in 90 minutes and win by two goals in extra time. This match could be a draw, or a narrow Chelsea win, or even a surprise Shrewsbury win. BBC preview: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29699744 No bet for me.

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th LIVERPOOL – SWANSEA Draw at 4.00 @ Marathonbet Liverpool meets Swansea for the Round of “16” of League Cup. The tradition is with the Swans, as at the 2012/13 edition of the competition Swansea won by 1-3 in “Anfield” at the same round and took the trophy at the final of Wembley, by winning Bradford with score 5-0. The Reds will play with many changes at their starting line-up, whereas Swansea is going to present, at a big degree, the line-up of Premier League. Of course, this fact doesn’t mean that Liverpool doesn’t want the “ticket” for the quarter-finals. I think that we are going to watch a very interesting game, with the final winner being decided either at extra time or penalties. As a result, the draw at this match seems to me a very good choice.

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th Shrewsbury v Chelsea FC (Shrewsbury coach will make some changes, Chelsea coach is likely to make lots of changes) Shrewsbury: James Wesolowski (14/1 m)(doubtful) Chelsea FC: Loic Rémy (3/1 f), Diego Costa (7/9 f, top scorer), Cesar Azpilicueta (8/0 d), Branislav Ivanovic (9/2 d) Fulham FC v Derby County (Fulham coach will make some changes, Derby County coach is likely to make lots of changes) Fulham FC: Hugo Rodallega (9/5 f, top scorer)(probably out), Fernando Amorebieta (5/1 d), Adam Taggart (0/0 f) Derby County: Ryan Shotton (4/1 d)(doubtful), Leon Best (12/1 f)(probably out), Lee Grant (12/0 first goalkeeper), Jamie Ward (11/5 f, 2nd top scorer), George Thorne (0/0 m), Shaun Barker (0/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Capital One Cup - October 28th & 29th

Fulham FC v Derby County (Fulham coach will make some changes, Derby County coach is likely to make lots of changes)
Errr...wrong. The Carling Cup line ups are hard enough to predicted without reading false info. Unless you have reliable info, it's possibly better to say nothing, rather than misleading guess work.