** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

October 13 - October 19

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Daniel Gimeno-Traver to beat Ernests Gulbis for a 6/10 stake at 3.83 with Pinnacle Gulbis seems to be in a mess fitness-wise these days, so I'm happy to go for a punt on Gimeno-Traver at odds this high. The Spaniard is a decent player in his own right and he's on a six-match winning streak at the moment, so he should have a shot even if the Latvian turns out to be reasonably fit. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gimeno-traver-vs-gulbis-betting-daniel-gimeno-traver-looks-value-to-upset-ernests-gulbis-in-moscow

Re: October 13 - October 19 Allison Van Uytvanck to beat Barbora Zahlavova Strycova - LOST Karolina Muchova to beat Natalija Kostic - VOID Ioana Diana Pietroiu to beat Jainy Scheepens - WON Alexa Glatch to beat Danielle Lao - WON Updated bankroll: +120,68 units Loeb/Marand to Beat Sanesi/Toljan (Florence 25k WD)@1.61, bet365 Ellen Allgurin to beat Isabelle Holland (Toowoomba 10k)@1.33, bet365 Doubles @2.15, bet365, 7/10 Loeb/Marand is a very good doubles team. They have teamed up many times and already had some big successes. Loeb has won 2 25k and a final in a 100k event this year only, btw very talented junior just not hitting the singles stride at the moment, while Marand is ranked 174 in doubles. They complement each other well and only focus on doubs b/c they are out of singles already. Last time they have won a 25k together in august. Toljan is nowhere near them, especially in doubles, neither is Sanesi imo. Sanesi also has a singles today, which can go to distance. All point to a straight set parade. Allgurin to the bank. Really, Im gonna push her in combos like this, whenever I have an 1.33 odds. I have no doubt she is hot and want this tourney win. Holland is not a bad player but not enough here... GL

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Tommy Robredo to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 2.94 with Pinnacle Cilic has done very little since the US Open and it seems to me that he just wants to get to the off-season now, with his performance against Donskoy being nothing special either. Robredo will be a big step up from the Russian and he seems to be determined enough, so 2.94 for him looks a touch big to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robredo-vs-cilic-betting-tommy-robredo-looks-value-against-the-croat-in-moscow

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Katerina Siniakova to beat Camila Giorgi for a 7/10 stake at 3.28 with Pinnacle Both ladies are playing well these days and Siniakova is good enough to beat Giorgi in my opinion, so 3.28 looks worth taking to me, especially since overall fatigue might be a slight issue for the Italian if the match goes to the distance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/siniakova-vs-giorgi-betting-camila-giorgi-might-finally-run-out-of-steam-on-friday

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Benjamin Becker to beat Philipp Kohlschreiber for a 7/10 stake at 2.75 with Pinnacle Benjamin Becker has been playing surprisingly well recently, while it's hard to say anything positive about Philipp Kohlschreiber at the moment. The world's number twenty-three has done nothing since the US Open, so why exactly should he be seen as such a big favorite in this one? Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/becker-vs-kohlschreiber-betting-philipp-kohlschreiber-looks-fairly-vulnerable-in-vienna-this-time-around

Re: October 13 - October 19 Nice comeback from Allgurin, drilling Holland into the ground in the 3rd in like 20 mins. She was as high as 5.5, down a set and 2-4. The doubles was spot on, never in doubt... updated bankroll: +128,73u Friday: Miriana Tona to beat Laura Deigman (Sharm el Sheikh 10k) @1,83, bet365, 5/10 Ok, so Tona beat Kharchenko 76 in the 3 in the first round and then got an easy second round. She is pretty much a dark horse but had some good mathes that we can relate from. Deigman on the other hand is a typical player when an opportunity arises she does not take it. Now on paper she should be winning this match but just like so many times before she will fold imo. Also the win over Kharchenko I rate high especially for 7-0 in the decidng tie breaker! GL!

Re: October 13 - October 19 Annika Beck to beat Denisa Allertova, (Luxembourg WTA) @1.57, bet365 Loeb/Marand to beat Abaza/Slater (Florence 25k) @1.57, bet365 Doubles @2.46 5/10 Annika Beck is playing out of her mind right now. I wanted to post her 2-0 pick yesterday, too bad I did not. It was all too easy. Now Allertova is a much harder nut to crack, but I guess fatigue can be a factor here as well. She won a well-fought upset over Lepchenko who is in top form, really impressive win. Now playing against an easier opponent on paper, typical letdown spot for her. In the meantime Im also locked on Beck's form. She is playing ubelievable at the moment. Loeb/Marand proved to me yesterday that I can back them again, in similar situation like yesterday, with similar odds. I think Slater(doubles spec) and Abaza is a better team than TOljan/Sanesi but we still have a tough match for Abaza vs Pera (which I think she will most def lose) today, that might be a small factor. All in all after that impressive performance yesterday I expect a well-focused Loeb/Marand team and a straight set victory as well. If you want to funbet, Beck 2-0 and Loeb/Marand 2-0 is also an option but for my bankroll here I will skip that. Try to focus ONLY on improving! GL!

Re: October 13 - October 19 Ellen Allgurin to beat Jessica Moore (Toowoomba 15k)@1.72, bet365, 5/10 Its a homer pick for me of course. You can follow it, or leave it. Truth is that Moore definitely proved this tournament that she is in a good form- Beating Boulter and Dunne, 2 top brit junior, although they are not in their best form yet. I think Ellen lost a final last week and she battled against Inoue and a really well playing Holland and she deserves to be backed here. I also think she has a much bigger potential than Moore and thats why Im betting on her. GL!

Re: October 13 - October 19 Miriana Tona to beat Laura Deigman - LOST - it was 8.0 to Laura deighman but she made a comeback in these cases I recommend cashout before it burns down to hell... Annika Beck to beat Denisa Allertova Loeb/Marand to beat Abaza/Slater Doubles @2.46 5/10 - WON Ellen Allgurin to beat Jessica Moore - WON Updated bankroll: +134,63 units For today: Annika Beck to beat Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (WTA Luxembourg) @2,37,bet365 5/10 (this line got deleted for some reason, sorry for that, from the reasoning one could see that i was backing Annika though) This is the final of the Luxembourg WTA tournament, so it will be a tough one. Both players are in hot form, and had decent wins this week against very good players. Zahlavova is playing attacking and brave tennis, likes to go up for volleys, and she does it a lot. Annika Beck has very good passing shots, so it will be a main key for her win. On the other hand, Zahlavova tends to drop concentration during tough matches, it is also a key factor for Annika's win, to turn these moments to her side. GL!

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Henri Laaksonen to beat Robin Haase for a 6/10 stake at 4.54 with Pinnacle It's all about the odds here - Haase should win, but he's way too shaky to be considered such a massive favorite in my opinion. Laaksonen is talented enough to beat him, that's something I am sure of. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/laaksonen-vs-haase-betting-henri-laaksonen-might-have-a-shot-against-robin-haase-in-basel

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Viktor Troicki (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 2.70 with Pinnacle Good price for Troicki to win a set in my opinion, as he's playing with the right sort of attitude these days. Murray will win, but I'd say that a set will be within the Serb's range today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/troicki-vs-murray-betting-viktor-troicki-looks-value-to-defy-expectations-in-vienna-today

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back Tomas Berdych (-4.5) to beat Matthias Bachinger for a 7/10 stake at 1.81 with Pinnacle A super-easy draw for Berdych so far and I expect his streak of easy wins to continue today, as he's more than just a notch above the German quality-wise. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/berdych-vs-bachinger-betting-tomas-berdych-to-have-no-problems-against-matthias-bachinger-in-stockholm

Re: Tennis Tipster's Diaries FREE TENNIS TIP. ATP VIENNA. PREDICTION FOR MATCH FERRER - KOHLSCHREIBER Kohlschreiber several weeks ago withdrew from Metz with injury against Struff. The next week he was struggling in the first round against Puetz and showed really awful tennis. What was wrong with him? It is difficult to answer... However there was definitely something wrong with the German, as he did not play in big money tournaments in Asia during the last several weeks, which all the other "big" tennis players did. Even here in Austria he was far away from his best. Fairly speaking in our view Becker should have won against Kohlschreiber yesterday, but a number of poorly played deciding points by Benjamin predetermined the result of this encounter. The opponent of Kohlschreiber is David Ferrer. The Spaniard showed some real class last week at Beijing. He totally destroyed Murray and then had close and tough encounter with Djokovic, where the score does not reflect the real state of things. In Austria David has already played 2 matches of high quality showing stability on the baseline and good movement. The surface in Vienna is a slow hard, which is more than convenient for David. We doubt that Kohlschreiber would be able to break through the sticky defence of Ferrer, as he lacks some stability on the baseline now, even despite the fact that his serve has worked well for him so far. Moreover this upcoming match is really important for David, who needs rating points to qualify for the top-8 tournament in London. His motivation in this context will be skyhigh. Kohlschreiber on the other hand is on the autopilot mode right now, having just several tournaments left before the so desired rest. ??? Vienna. Ferrer - Kohlshreiber. H-3,5 Ferrer. Odds - 1,9

Re: October 13 - October 19 Back G.Dimitrov/T.Berdych - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.33 with Unibet Matches between the two have always been tight and I am not sure why this one should be any different, so I'm happy to have a punt on the overs at odds against. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dimitrov-vs-berdych-betting-tennis-fans-the-likely-winners-of-the-stockholm-finals Back R.Bautista-Agut/M.Cilic - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Paddy Power Bautista-Agut is yet to drop a set in Moscow this week, but Cilic is certainly the better player of the two overall, so I believe that this could easily turn into a really tight match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bautista-agut-vs-cilic-betting-a-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-the-moscow-finalists

Re: October 13 - October 19 Week closing bet, nice situation angle. Broady/Novikov to beat Cunha/Kutrovsky (USA 10k MD)@1.72, bet365, 7/10 Broady, wimbledon doubles junior winner, has just won the singles final, 45 mins ago Kutrovsky. But how.... He was down 16 35 and Kutrovsky was serving for the match, later he had 4 match points but he could not close. Burned down the breaker to 72 and then the third set in 28 mins, 06. I'm asking you if something like this happens, on this level (so these player are no Novaks or Rafas yet) doesnt it have an effect on the doubs final, where you play against a better doubles team imo, after little rest after the final. I do rate Novikov a better doubles player than Cunha also. And what did Broady do with Cunha in the semis? Yes, he beat him easily, 60 64. I think the momentum edge is on a huge shift to an already more talented doubles team here. Take 2-0 w small stakes if you want as well. Good Luck.

Re: October 13 - October 19 relatively easy win..... oh my god. poor kutrovsky. for those who did not see... 46 13 dow, broady/novikov came back, and 2/6 down in the super tie break, coming back and winning 10/7. Lady luck thank you. they were @9 odds already.... at least it looked similar to the singles match. Im not sure if Kutrovsky will be ready next week for a future.... wow So we capping up this week at our new bankroll: 146,53