Race Commentaries

Hi there - does anyone know how you can listen to race commentaries from the previous day. Most online betting sites used to offer this service but now it appears that you can only listen to the race live. I believe At The Races offers reruns of races they have covered as long as you are registered but this doesn't cover most of the bigger meetings. I would be grateful if anyone has found where these commentaries can be found and let me know!

Re: Race Commentaries

Jimmy i think you need a sky bet account to watch replays mate and they are hard to keep (lol)
I been watching races on Sportinglife.com for many many years G' all 100% free, oh yeh might be through skybet, but still lets me watch the racing videos any time day or night.

Re: Race Commentaries Many thanks for all your comments. The BET365 archive is ideal - I didn't know it was available. I use Bet365 and asked them why I couldn't access commentaries from past races any more and they said that it was not available any longer! At least someone knows what's going on! Thanks to all that replied.