** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Basel > Wednesday October 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Basel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Basel > Wednesday October 22nd I fully expect goals here.Ludo scored against both Real Madrid and Lpool and i cannot imagine them not to hit the the net against Basel who were reported having some issues with the squad.Streller(CF),Safari(CB),Schar(CB),Samuel(CB) are all doubts while Ivanov(CB) is a long-term absence.Ludogorets will be fully motivated for collecting the points and will no doubt go for it.Everything could happen in terms of 1X2 betting but i think over 2.5 goals is the way to go here.Basel is not the team who used to be under Yakin.They havent been healthy scorers lately but now with so much in stake they have everything to play for.Ludogorets offensive style will benefits them and after all Basel is not a team who sit back and wait especially if Streller is on.Bet365 offers 2.15 for over 2.5 which is a massive value in my eyes given that both Ludo's fixtures so far went over 2.5 + H2H statistic suggests that goals should be seen. The red card ruined the bet.The game could gone in opposite direction if Basel had scored.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Basel > Wednesday October 22nd

Ohhhh... I apologise... 68 mins played against 10 men and they finally score in extra time?!?! Well done mate if you back them !!! As for me' date=' no more Bulgarian mafia...no more !!![/quote'] I didn't back them. But they scored against Liverpool, Real Madrid and Basle. :lol