Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 23 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v SC Freiburg (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v SC Paderborn 07 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]32[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v FC Schalke 04 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 24 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v FC Augsburg (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v VfB Stuttgart (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v Hamburger SV (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v 1. FC Köln (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v VfL Wolfsburg (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th

Werder Bremen - Schalke pick: Werder Bremen ,

For me this is value bet, Schalke is tomorrow without Boateng, Draxler, Santana, Kolasinac, Goretzka, Howedes, Farfan. Matip, Uchida, KIrchhoff, Neustadter are questionable for the match

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th Eintracht Frankfurt - Mainz Eintracht after the win against Freiburg in the first round hasn't be doing so well and has collected 2 more points in 3 games. They lost the last game in their home and have only scored 1 goal in their last 3 home games. Medojevic will be suspended for this game after the red card against Schalke at Saturday. Mainz are still unbeaten in Bundesliga and they are in great form. Striker Okazaki scores in every game the team scores and has lead the team to the second place of the table. Besides the home factor I don't see any other clue that will lead Eintracht to win so my pick is: Mainz to win @ 3.13 Marathonbet

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th Bremen v Schalke - Over 2.5. Both teams scoring and conceding plenty over the first 4 games of the season. Average goals scored for Bremen = 2, average goals conceded = 1.33. Average goals scored for Schalke = 2.67, average goals conceded = 2.33. This games got over 2.5 written all over it!

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th uefa should investigate the bremen v schalke match tonight. i can believe that they won tonight with their abysmal form and suspensions. it doesn't make any logical sense. i just don't get this team at all. i suspect this match was fixed

uefa should investigate the bremen v schalke match tonight. i can believe that they won tonight with their abysmal form and suspensions. it doesn't make any logical sense. i just don't get this team at all. i suspect this match was fixed
Lol, just like the Chelsea match when they had just as many out..

uefa should investigate the bremen v schalke match tonight. i can believe that they won tonight with their abysmal form and suspensions. it doesn't make any logical sense. i just don't get this team at all. i suspect this match was fixed
To be fair Bremen are pretty pi$$ poor.

Sajtion, I do often follow you on many picks, as you do good here, but last night I wanted to challenge your suggestion about the Werder game. Bad thing after-eventing, but no shame really because I simply avoided the game, sticking just on my goal-favourites from last season, Hoffe (a much hated team in Germany). My logic about Schalke (to avoid) was simple - the club from Gelsenkirchen is huge by all Euro standards, money-wise, etc. Surely on the bench they have enough guys ''burning'' to go in the first 11, maybe not as good and well-known as the first choice ones, but surely motivated enough to make a point. Away to a team that is light years from the glory team in the recent past of Werder the game could have gone either way (which it did). An absolute NO BET in my book. If I was forced to bet on the Werder game, I would have probably gone for a low-scoring draw (wrong as well), for statistical reasons only - Germany is Number One among the top Euro Leagues in draws, which is good to be known by many, who often expect draws in Italy and France... As of UEFA investigating this or another game - they have to investigate all over Europe, all the time, all the leagues, and especially those quoted ''in-play'' by bookmakers more often. Platini admited it some years ago that up to 40% of the games are ''suspicious'', this might include the Werder game or not, the point is clearly the game is now corrupted by huge money. Which in most cases one way or another involves the bookmakers again, and/or Club Presidents, and many more...And a lot of credit must be given to Italy, who no longer wait for UEFA, FIFA, FBI, Interpol or the Russian Secret Services to investigate from outside. The Italians investigate all the time themselves, and unlike any other country got to massive extremes, including relegating a Champion! Regards and better luck tonight!

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th last night was the last straw for me with schalke and bremen. i'm not getting involved with these clowns again. now on tonight match there is no way augsburg should be that high. looking at the big picture both teams are going in different directions. after a slow start made by augsburg they have won their last two and are a team on the rise. they are still a top half finish team for me with some solid quality. leverkusen have finally been toppled by wolfsburg but the signs of team falling out of form have been there for few weeks. i would back augsburg on the +1 handicap, augsburg or draw and even augsburg to win outright.

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th Hannover - Cologne Draw @ 3.55 Marathonbet Hannover lost for the first time this year from Paderborn which have made a great start in Bundesliga. They play good defence but have problems at attacking. Their last 3 games are under 2.5 Cologne still remains unbeaten and they have 6 points in 4 games with just scoring 2 goals but made a record by not conceding a single goal so far. In their last game they tied against Gladbach 0-0. Both teams had very few chances to score and depended on their defence. So with Hannover and Cologne having 2 of the best defences in Bundesliga and 2 of the worst attacks I believe its very possible to see another draw

Re: Bundesliga > September 23rd & 24th Rational Football Bet of the Week: Over 3 @2.01 (minimum 1.95) Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs. FC Augsburg Current form based on past games Leverkusen: In the last three games Leverkusen could not win and their strong start has come to a stop for the moment. The schedule is intense, so is their approach of playing football. A mixture of intensity and low efficiency in front of their opponent’s goal has resulted in the current streak. Their form has dropped a little due to injuries (Rolfes, Toprak) as well. Augsburg: Augsburg improved steadily ever since the season start and is now in a strong form. The team has a better flow and form right now. · Expected line up and alternative options Leverkusen: Leno – Jedvaj (Hilbert) – Reinartz (Jedvaj) – Spahic – Boenisch (Wendell) – Bellarabi (Calhanoglu) – Castro – Bender (Reinartz) – Son (Öztünali) – Calhanoglu (Drmic) – Kiessling Ömer Toprak is still missing. As Donati, who came in for Toprak, got a suspension in the last game and cannot participate against Augsburg, Reinartz is likely to give his debut on the center back position. This can be rated a weakening as Schmidt so far tried to find solutions to replace injured players without getting Reinartz involved. On the left back position Boenisch and Wendell compete for the left back position. In midfield, Bender might get a rest because he has been out quite long and the intense schedule is coming a bit too early for him. If he has to be replaced, Reinartz could come in for a one to one change but it would also come along with Hilbert moving in on the right back position and Jedvaj moving on the center back position. Son might get a starting appearance on the left wing, but Öztünali is competing strongly for the position. Drmic, whom we already mentioned last week to be a full alternative, proved his qualities with a goal against Wolfsburg. There is a chance he might replace Calhanoglu to give him a rest. Kiessling is expected back in the first eleven after being rested out in the last game. Augsburg: Hitz – Verhaegh – JIC – Klavan – Baba – Baier – Kohr – Altintop – Bobadilla – Werner – Mölders There is no injury report for Augsburg other than Reinhardt who is going to miss an estimated two weeks more. He is only a bench player for the side. There could be some rotations which we would rate as tactical. · Tactic and game plans of both teams Leverkusen: We keep this one short as Leverkusen has proven how they play. The formation is a 4-2-3-1 in which the whole midfield and striker Kiessling are pressing hard. Full backs additionally push forward strongly when pressing to create a very crowded midfield which is the fundamental piece of attacking after winning ball possession back. Recently Leverkusen faced some problems at the back, which in our opinion is now highlighted a lot because they wasted too many of their offensive chances. With Bender possibly missing, it remains to be seen which solution Roger Schmidt will find to assure a defensive balance on this position. Augsburg: Augsburg is operating in a 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3 type of formation. Their primary attributes are intense, pressing football from which they usually try to base their attacks on. With the likes of Bobadilla, Werner, Altintop and Mölders (Matavz) they have great scoring weapons that are supported by Baier and Kohr (Feulner), who build up the game and introduce attacks. The team has a great balance in our eyes and is willing to work hard. · Chances and risks of the individual tactics used against the respectively opponent Bayer Leverkusen is running through their first rough period with their Coach and their new system of playing football. While in most of their unsuccessful games they still had a lot of chances and could be the winning side, they had their first clear defeat against Wolfsburg which also was influenced by a red card. In this home game, they are now looking to get back on track and play the football they should in regard to their Coach. In some parts of the past games they went away from the pressing and aggressive football which indicates that the team is still in a progress of getting this type of football in their DNA. In the following game they are facing a strong, physical and offensively dangerous Augsburg side. Coach Schmidt says that Augsburg is describing what Bundesliga stands for and that they expect a very tough opponent. With two teams that are expected to try and give their opponents no time on the ball by pressing early we will very likely see a very intense back and forth game. Overall, we believe that Leverkusen will be the more active side at home and thus be on the ball more creating steady pressure while Augsburg will be trying to be passively active which means that they will be looking to go straight forward based on a balanced defense work. · Influence of past or upcoming midweek games Leverkusen: With three games in ten days Leverkusen will be more influenced by the intense schedule than their opponents. Augsburg: Augsburg had two games in the last ten days facing their third now. They will face the regular midweek game tiredness issues here with one or two rotations possible. · General Club/Coach Situation Leverkusen: After a euphoric and perfect start Leverkusen has hit reality again. The atmosphere is much focused. Augsburg: Great atmosphere in Augsburg who could seal two wins in a row. The team is finding together and Coach Weinzierl is proving his qualities as a Coach.