West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Burnley (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th Burnley Clean Sheet at 3/1 (bet365) Clean sheets are pretty random IMO but Burnley are joint top of the embryonic clean sheet table with 3/5. They visit WBA who are 2nd worst in the fail to score table with 3/5. Not a market I would usually play but 3/1 looks like value to me.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th

Burnley Clean Sheet at 3/1 (bet365) Clean sheets are pretty random IMO but Burnley are joint top of the embryonic clean sheet table with 3/5. They visit WBA who are 2nd worst in the fail to score table with 3/5. Not a market I would usually play but 3/1 looks like value to me.
A nice price but clean sheets are damn difficult . Weird stuff happens. People run into each and get penalties, crazy own goals, bizarre situations that kill your bets. Burnley have just 1 goal in 5 games this season. It tells you everything. Struggling and probably over-matched upfront. At this level defending and preventing goals is a lot easier than creating them ( except for Man United ;) ) It as if Burnley just don't have the midfield quality to open up teams and create the X-number of chances that will lead to goals. Last week I made a bad prediction that SPurs would beat WBA. I underestimated WBA and overestimated SPurs but ..... WBA kept a cleansheet and scored an away goal. If they can do that away from home, they are more than capable of doing it at home. I can't see Burnley or WBA setting the goal charts on fire this weekend. I certainly don't see either team scoring 3 goals. I like the NO to BTTS here at 1.84 various for as standard 2 unit bet.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th Under 2.5 Both teams at the wrong end of the permiership with neither seeming able to score but at the same time not conceding too many either. Burnley have failed to score in their last 4 games and West Brom have only scored 1. On the filp side Burnley have only conceded once in their last 4 games so it seems that oposition are having trouble breaking them down. Under 2.5 all the way for this fixture.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 7/10 Ladbrokes Burnley don’t score many but they don’t concede many at the same time. The same can be said for West Brom too so I don’t expect to see a high scoring classic in this match I have to say. When you throw in the importance of the game for both sides even at this stage of the season I expect it to be really tight and a bit edgy which should see goals at a premium. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-brom-vs-burnley-betting-expect-a-low-scoring-battle-at-the-hawthorns

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th This review is solely based on last week's game: WBA totally looked like a different team last week, and were able to suppress Spurs at home after a series of losses caused by defense blunder. Their display reminded me of WBA under Roy Hodgson years ago. Burnley haven't changed a bit. Lack of finishing and holding the ball in the midfield. Their composure is definitely not EPL standard by far. They're already a serious candidate of relegation. WBA AH -1 or correct score 2-0 look juicy to me.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th WEST BROM – BURNLEY To Win by 1 Goal – West Brom at 3.65 @ Marathonbet This is the only Premier League fixture of the day. Both teams lie at the bottom places of the table, thus having a great need for the three points. I think, though, that West Brom has a psychological advantage for the win, since comes from the great away win against Tottenham (0-1) and the qualification against Hull at the 3rd round of Capital One Cup. Moreover, Albion is much more experienced at England’ top flight. Burnley, on the other hand, gives great importance at its solid defence and as a result, I don’t think that the final score will open. In conclusion, I am seeing a tight game, with West Brom winning with a 1-gola margin.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th WBA is the corner master this year. They have won “race to 5 corners” in all of their games so far. They have covered -3 corners HC in 4 of their last 5 fixtures. They have won the first corner in 5/5 fixtures this season. They have won the last corner in 4/5 fixtures this season. Despite winning more corners than conceding, the average total number in WBA’s fixtures this season is around 9. It was just one game to overcome the over 10.5 line! So be cautious when betting on Over corners here. Burnely has won just 2 corners in the last two games away from home. (1 corner per game). Similar to WBA they have overcome the 10.5 corners line just once! Burnley last season overall corner stats: over 10.5 - 22/46 47.83% Burnley last season away corner stats: over 10.5 - 8/23 34.78% Last season when WBA played at home and the odds for home win were (between 1.6 and 2.10), they had a positive corner difference in 8 out of 9 fixtures! My bet : WBA to win more corners – 2 AH @1.80 at bet365

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th Last season WBA when playing against newcomers like Burnley had won more corners in 5 out of 6 fixtures! It's quite interesting that WBA has played 5 games on Sunday last year. They have scored just 3 goals and the overall stats for these five games is: 3 losses and 2 draws!

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Burnley > Sunday September 28th

A nice price but clean sheets are damn difficult . Weird stuff happens. People run into each and get penalties, crazy own goals, bizarre situations that kill your bets. Burnley have just 1 goal in 5 games this season. It tells you everything. Struggling and probably over-matched upfront. At this level defending and preventing goals is a lot easier than creating them ( except for Man United ;) ) It as if Burnley just don't have the midfield quality to open up teams and create the X-number of chances that will lead to goals. Last week I made a bad prediction that SPurs would beat WBA. I underestimated WBA and overestimated SPurs but ..... WBA kept a cleansheet and scored an away goal. If they can do that away from home, they are more than capable of doing it at home. I can't see Burnley or WBA setting the goal charts on fire this weekend. I certainly don't see either team scoring 3 goals. I like the NO to BTTS here at 1.84 various for as standard 2 unit bet.
Happy with a win here. Burnley are going to have to do something different . They need to start scoring goals, or relegation looms.