** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund Anderlecht: Praet (7/0 m), Nuytinck (7/0 d) (both doubtful), N'Sakala (5/0 d), Vanden Borre (0/0 d) Borussia Dortmund: Gündo?an (0/0 m), Kehl (3/0 m) (both doubtful), Kirch (0/0 d), ?ahin (0/0 m), Reus (2/1 m), B?aszczykowski (0/0 m), Mkhitaryan (4/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st Anderlecht has got a very talented group of players. Tielemans (17, MC) is a future world class player, Mbemba (20, DC) should be ready for a club like Tottenham after this season, Najar (21, RB or RW) is a target for Sevilla and Valencia, Praet (20, AMC) has been outstanding this season,... Together with more experienced players like Proto (GK), Defour (MC) and Suarez (A), they should win the Belgian Pro League without a doubt. But despite all these good players, I don't think they stand a chance against Dortmund tonight. Their defense has been vulnerable this season. Deschacht (LB) is by far the worst player and if he faces Aubameyang tonight, it'll be a nightmare. Nuytinck (DC) will probably play with an injection, so we'll have to wait and see if he's fully fit tonight. Praet is also doubtful, but I think he'll play too. Anderlecht deserved a win in Galatasaray, but that was a different game. Galatasaray was awful and didn't use the space Anderlecht gave. Other teams, much worse than Galatasaray and Dortmund, caused many troubles to their defense. Cercle Brugge scored 2 times, Lierse scored 2 times, Patro Eisden scored 3 times, Zulte Waregem should have scored at least one time,... I know Dortmund have their issues, but they're still a level or two above Anderlecht. They don't have to worry to much about counter attacks, because Mitrovic is useless when Anderlecht has to play far from the opposites goal. Dortmund @1.66 (high stakes) and Dortmund -1.0 @2.15 (medium stakes)

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st I am possibly getting a bit ''excited'' here but bar the game in Madrid I see goals everywhere. The injury mini-crisis in Arsenal ''opens'' the game for goals both ends. In Sofia Real can complete the Over themselves by HT. Dortmund despite some domestic hicups are a great power here, and also can deliver, against a Belgium team that doesn't hide much. Malmoe plays great attacking football, yet facing a team a class above them who managed to score 3 vs Atletico Madrid - not many have done that recently with Simeone in charge. In Basel I see an open approach from the home team, against hardly impressive L'pool so far, yet with enough power to score anywhere in this group. In fact in Basel I am looking at a goal fiesta, hopefully. Leverkusen and Benfica have both goals in them, but I would go big on the Over here, despite also being on the cards - an early goal by either side could be great, yet the First Half could be slow too, so More goals in second half in Germany looks to me as a better option. Overall I am doing a 6-game combo with Overs in the games above (Heinz), and keeping an eye on the in-play big time, including the game in St.Petersburg, for a bigger bet/bets where I see the potential at HT. GL all

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st Hosts are dominant side in Belgium and they will almost certain take the title so i am sure that they will see this as a great chance to establish themselves as legitimate candidate to qualify to the next round. Anderlecht played very good first match and were the dominant team in Istanbul where not many teams from Europe would be favorites, if they were little more focused they could have easily won the match 0-2, 0-3 but thanks to a late goal they only drew. As was indicated in the previous posts, group consists of many extremely talented youngsters together with couple very experienced players. Regarding Drtmund, they are struggling big time. They are struggling with injured players from long time and have done fairly good job but since Mkhitaryan injured (their biggest offensive threat with Reus) they manage to take one point from three games in Bundesliga vs far inferior opponents. I was on Arsenal against them but they somehow pulled through magnificent performance but it seems that they just can't achieve some decent level of consistency. Therefore, I just gotta take Anderlecht DNB @4, local

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st I don't trust Dortmund as long as Reus is still out. Anderlech is a young team with great talents so they are difficult to predict. They may play a great game or simply get thrashed within the 1st half. I'll skip this one.

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st

Dortmund is one of the today's probable traps. Others are Arsenal and Leverkusen. All of them on no bet list.
I do not see it this way. With me Dortmund is not a ''trap'', this is CL, not Bundesliga. They worry me at the back, true, but forward with Ramos, Immobile, Kagawa and above all Aubameyang their options are far better than Anderlecht. The game looks as a classical Over to me, leaning towards the guests. Leverkusen a trap? If these were in knock-out stages, my money would be 10/10 times on Benfica to qualify, with more class, experience and far better tactical culture. In the groups the logic of this particular game could deliver to us a score draw, although I would still lean towards the guests a small fraction. Only thing stopping me is that there are plenty of games to go, and Germans often produce some incredible results. Both to score and Over again... With Arsenal we have a team with great home record in CL, players were missed before, yet Arsenal delivered often enough, sometimes with high-scoring and unexpected great performances. Wenger will be clearly looking for a vital goal in the first half in order to control the game later. His boys might as well seal it with a single goal. What we don't know is how the Turks will act in the first half. An open start can bring them both glory or a murder. In-play by all means! GL

Re: Anderlecht v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday October 1st

Anderlecht has got a very talented group of players. Tielemans (17' date= MC) is a future world class player, Mbemba (20, DC) should be ready for a club like Tottenham after this season, Najar (21, RB or RW) is a target for Sevilla and Valencia, Praet (20, AMC) has been outstanding this season,... Together with more experienced players like Proto (GK), Defour (MC) and Suarez (A), they should win the Belgian Pro League without a doubt. But despite all these good players, I don't think they stand a chance against Dortmund tonight. Their defense has been vulnerable this season. Deschacht (LB) is by far the worst player and if he faces Aubameyang tonight, it'll be a nightmare. Nuytinck (DC) will probably play with an injection, so we'll have to wait and see if he's fully fit tonight. Praet is also doubtful, but I think he'll play too. Anderlecht deserved a win in Galatasaray, but that was a different game. Galatasaray was awful and didn't use the space Anderlecht gave. Other teams, much worse than Galatasaray and Dortmund, caused many troubles to their defense. Cercle Brugge scored 2 times, Lierse scored 2 times, Patro Eisden scored 3 times, Zulte Waregem should have scored at least one time,... I know Dortmund have their issues, but they're still a level or two above Anderlecht. They don't have to worry to much about counter attacks, because Mitrovic is useless when Anderlecht has to play far from the opposites goal. Dortmund @1.66 (high stakes) and Dortmund -1.0 @2.15 (medium stakes)
0-3, easy win. Anderlecht should have scored at least one time, but Dortmund was at least one level better.