** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 2 > September 19th & 20th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v AC Ajaccio (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Valenciennes FC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Créteil v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gazelec Ajaccio v Dijon FCO (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v AS Nancy (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Nîmes Olympique (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Angers SCO (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Orleans (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v Troyes AC (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > September 19th & 20th Creteil – Clermont Creteil have only won one match so far this season, but I’d say they’ve actually been one of the more impressive teams. It must also be remembered that the Parisian outfit haven’t lost since the opening day and have had to play 4/6 matches on the road. Creteil have scored in every single match (including cups) and the main strength of this team is in the final third. They posses a number of good attacking players, and also have a fairly good midfield. The likes of Piquionne, Dabo, Seck and N’Doye are all really fine physical players who should be able to dominate Clermont tonight. The visitors recorded their first victory of the season last week at home to Le Havre, but it was fairly fortuitous and I personally can’t trust this team under Corinne Diacre’s management. Besides, I’m not totally sure that winning last Friday will necessarily be a good thing for them here. They were extremely motivated to get that first victory of the season and now that the pressure is off, they could relax a little. I expect an open game and Clermont may well score, but Creteil are capable of getting 2 or 3 tonight and taking them on a -0.25 line looks good to me. Prediction; Creteil 3-1 Clermont Recommended bet: Creteil -0.25 @ 1.81 5/10 Auxerre – Ajaccio I have to say what Auxerre did on Monday night was impressive. They went to Troyes and absolutely hammered them, despite only winning 2-1. In truth, AJA should’ve prevailed about 3 or 4 nil, such was their dominance, especially on the counter attack. The big question is whether or not that was a ‘one off’ freak result or whether Auxerre are actually for real. I would edge on the side of caution because prior to that match they’d only looked average at best. Besides, they are coming off a short week, a surprise victory and might not be suitably prepared or focused tonight. Ajaccio actually travel here unbeaten away from home, in fact, they’ve yet to even concede a single goal on the road yet this season. In terms of performance, the Corsicans haven’t been that impressive though and my gut feeling is that Auxerre will win this match. There is enough value here to warrant a bet and if the hosts play like they did on Monday night then they should register a fairly easy win. Prediction: Auxerre 1-0 Ajaccio Recommended bet; Auxerre -0.25 @ 2.09 4/10 Brest – Arles Both teams are fairly hard to beat, so a draw is definitely possible here. Arles are actually a very underrated side who could surprise a lot of people in the next few weeks. They are also one of the more attack minded sides in the division, despite their reputation for being extremely defensive. Times have changed in Arles, but they’ll do well to score even once tonight, such is the dominance of the Brest backline. The Bretons are very hard to beat on their own patch and this is the sort of match they in which they might grind out a 1-0 win. But who would want to back them @ odds-on really? The way results have been going in this ligue, the draw is just too much of a risk, especially with Arles’ record. I’m going to predict a tight Brest win, but I couldn’t do it with any sort of confidence. Prediction: Brest 1-0 Arles NO BET Sochaux – Nimes The hosts have struggled to adapt to life in Ligue 2 and their biggest issue has been home form. Their record at Le Stade Bonal is an appalling 0-0-3, but it’s not really a surprise to me because the Sochaux public gave up on this team a while ago. They have no confidence playing here and until they actually get a victory I’d say Olivier Echouafni’s men are completely unbackable. They actually have a chance tonight because Nimes are one of the poorer sides in the division, who also happen to be missing their best player Cissokho. Without him, they’ll lack much creativity in the final third of the field, so the Nimes tactics are likely to be more defensive. I could see a draw, either 0-0 or 1-1 here and it’s definitely not a match I’m interested in betting on. Prediction: Sochaux 1-1 Nimes NO BET Laval – Angers This is a local derby so dont presume Angers are a certainty to win, even though they are the better team. Laval might be the only winless team in Ligue 2 but they have shown some good fight this season and are probably better than their results suggest. Les Tangos are on a run of 5 straight draws and have proved difficult to beat. It wouldn’t even be a complete shock if they won tonight. Injury news is pretty favourable for both teams, so nobody has an edge in this department. I really can’t make my mind up about this match and overall I’m going to predict a draw. But it’s capable of going either way and looks like a dangerous fixture to bet on. Prediction: Laval 1-1 Angers NO BET Chateauroux – Nancy I wouldn’t actually be surprised if Chateauroux avoided defeat here, or even won. Most people presume they are easily the weakest team in ligue 2, but that’s far from the case. Yes, they aren’t particularly good but the playing field is extremely even this season and they’ve shown a lot of improvements recently. They tend to play well on their own artificial surface, although tonight that’s less of an advantage because Nancy themselves are used to playing on such a material. Nancy are overrated by the bookies and haven’t been that impressive this season. Their squad only contains mediocre talent, but at least they are well coached by Pablo Correa. If I actually had some confidence in Chateauroux then I’d back them here. No way in a million years should Nancy be -0.25 and outright favourites. Bad things happen when you bet on bad teams though, and despite recent improvements I still don’t trust Les Berrichonne. Prediction: Chateauroux 0-0 Nancy NO BET Niort – Valenciennes You know exactly what you’re going to get with Niort under the management of Regis Brouard – tight and close games containing few goals. That’s just the way he operates and I’d expect Niort to be involved in a lot of draws this season. Already 4/6 of their contests have ended all square and tonight is yet another candidate for that facing an improved Valenciennes outfit. It’s no surprise to see VA in the relegation zone after 5 games, but in all fairness they’ll probably be quite pleased to have 5 points on the board. Following their turbulent summer, recent signs have been more positive now that the team is back up to full fitness. I’d expect them to line up fairly defensively here in what should be a pretty unremarkable match. Maybe Niort might sneak it something like 1-0 but I’m going to predict another goalless stalemate. Prediction: Niort 0-0 Valenciennes NO BET GFCA – Dijon Dijon have started the season really well, surprisingly well in fact. But it’s still early days and their main achilles heel in recent years has been away from home. I would normally back GFCA here but you just have to respect Dijon’s recent run, just in case they are ‘for real’ This should be a difficult away trip and I doubt many sides will beat GFCA on Corsica this year. I don’t think Dijon should be outright favourites tonight and there’s definitely some value on the hosts. But like I said, It’d be risky backing either team and you’d kinda be playing with fire a bit. Gut feeling is that GFCA might just sneak a win, so I’m going to predict 1-0, albeit with fairly low confidence. Prediction: GFCA 1-0 Dijon NO BET Tours – Orleans Local derby here which should be pretty low scoring. Orleans are one of those sides you can’t really back, but at the same time you wouldn’t want to bet against them much either. The newly promoted outfit are an incredibly solid side and don’t concede many goals. They will set up trying to park the bus tonight and I imagine Tours will find them incredibly tough to break down. Tours aren’t as good as they once were anyway and have a number of off the field options. If either team is to win, I’d fancy Orleans more because they are capable of sneaking a 1-0 victory. But overall I’m going to predict 0-0 in what should be a low scoring affair. Prediction: Tours 0-0 Orleans NO BET

Re: Ligue 2 > September 19th & 20th Rather an incredible night, full of goals for once. A couple of half losses on my bets, which considering both fell behind 0-1 is maybe not too bad. Creteil frustratingly led 2-1 at one stage and had a couple of big chances to make it 3-1. Having said that, they were pretty crap for an hour and once it went to 2-2 Clermont were probably the better team. Just such a tight league at the moment that certain moments in matches are key.