Flat Racing ~ Saturday August 2nd

2.05 Goodwood: 32 Red Consolation Race (Class 2) (6f) A very difficult race to open up the meeting and we will all have our favourites. For me I like the Tim Easterby runner Confessional and the eye catching jockey booking of Ryan Moore on Tatlisu for Richard Fahey. Both horses are in good form and from stables who know how to win the big sprint handicaps. It will be interesting to see how the 3yo Stepping out fares and Barnet Fair is respected for the shrewd trainer Dandy Nicholls. Selections: Tatlisu 15/2 Bet365 Confessional 20/1 William Hill http://www.goodwoodbetting.net/goodwood-betting-tatlisu-the-choice-in-wide-open-stewards-cup-consolation-race

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday August 2nd 3.15 Goodwood: Markel Insurance Nassau Stakes (Group 1) (1m1f192y) Intriguing contest and a wide open renewal of the Nassau Stakes. None of the seven runners have a distinct edge over their rivals and maybe the French form of Narniyn just gets the nod. Her 4th in a top class race is by far the best recent form and although one or two runners could improve I think it’s best to play safe with proven form here. Selection: Narniyn 4/1 Paddy Power Goodwood Betting: Tatlisu the choice in wide open Stewards Cup consolation race

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.