** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RBC Canadian Open

Bamford

Re: RBC Canadian Open Mr 'Canadian Open' - William McGirt must be worth some close attention at 66/1. Russell Knox ticks all of the statistical boxes and again he's available at 66/1. Showed some decent form at Royal Aberdeen. Luke Guthrie has been playing well enough of late and his Top 5 finish at Deere Run in 2012 feeds in well form wise. Putting like a demon and if he can hit more greens, he can go very close at 100/1 Of the market leaders I can't recall ever seeing Jim Furyk at 9/1. I'd go for G-Mac at 18/1 personally of the top guys. Carl Pettersson, and K.J. Choi again make sense at 66/1 and those with PGA Tour card retention problems who could show some form are Campbell, Wagner and Bae.

Re: RBC Canadian Open More than half the winners of this in the past have been players who did not tee it up in the Open Championship. Understandable too given the time difference and travel involved and certainly this is one event that I feel is best suited for 3 figure winners. My best selection of those men priced long is John Huh. He excels on the shorter Par 70 and 71 courses so this track should be right up his alley. It's true that he's not in the best of form but he had a few missed cuts before a T3 at Harbour Town earlier this year (another shot makers course) and last year he managed 3rd on another short track at the Wyndham Championship. Again, prior to that result he had a string of missed cuts. My takeaway from this is even if his form is bad he is so well suited to certain tracks that he is still able to perform well. John Huh to win @ 130 Betfair Top 5 @ 30 Betfair

Re: RBC Canadian Open Tournament preview: 1pt ew T.Clark to win Canadian Open 66/1 Betway (1/4 1-5) Personally I’m reluctant to take anyone who went deep in The Open last week. Major championships are just as hard mentally and emotionally as they are physically and they take a lot out of you. Nobody was beating McIlroy on Sunday which might help everyone but I’m not going to take the risk. The man I like this week is Tim Clark. Clark sits third in fairways hit on the PGA Tour this season and nobody averages being closer to the pin than he. This isn’t a long course so Clark should be able to cope and if he can get the putter working he’s every chance here. Clark has two top 20s in his last four outings and looks good value to me this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/canadian-open-betting-tim-clark-can-enjoy-things-in-canada

Re: RBC Canadian Open Top European preview: 2pts ew R.Knox Top European 8/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-3) Russell Knox sits in the top 15 in greens in regulation on the PGA Tour this year and he is second in proximity to the hole so if he can find some form with the short stick he is entitled to go well. Knox had last week off which should be a boost to him but the week before that he went pretty well in the Scottish Open and was holing some good putts which should help the confidence here. At 8/1 I think he’s good value in the European field this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/canadian-open-betting-russell-knox-can-be-the-best-european-this-week

Re: RBC Canadian Open Best of luck with Tim tonight Kev. Hopefully Jim starts to feel the fatigue from competing so deep at the Open last week! Gonna take a flyer on Kyle Stanley @ 20 too. He's a horrible leader but at both the Phoenix Waste Management that he won and the John Deere that he finished 2nd in he started well back on Sunday and made a charge with lots of birdies. He has some real mental problems on the green but I think they ease when he knows he has to chase so hoping that could work here.

Re: RBC Canadian Open

Tournament preview: 1pt ew T.Clark to win Canadian Open 66/1 Betway (1/4 1-5) Personally I’m reluctant to take anyone who went deep in The Open last week. Major championships are just as hard mentally and emotionally as they are physically and they take a lot out of you. Nobody was beating McIlroy on Sunday which might help everyone but I’m not going to take the risk. The man I like this week is Tim Clark. Clark sits third in fairways hit on the PGA Tour this season and nobody averages being closer to the pin than he. This isn’t a long course so Clark should be able to cope and if he can get the putter working he’s every chance here. Clark has two top 20s in his last four outings and looks good value to me this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/canadian-open-betting-tim-clark-can-enjoy-things-in-canada
Wow! Thanks alot! :clap