Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays

andybell666

The most fun tournament of the year returns from the 25th to the 28th September at the Regency Hotel in Dublin! Qualify for the finale of the Road to Dublin challenge to play for your package to the Winamax Poker Open! Four “Road to Dublin” qualification tournaments will take place, each with a buy-in of €2 and the top players will play for the prizes in the grand finale. ?Thursday 17th July at 20:00 CET ?Monday 21st July at 20:00 CET ?Thursday 24th July at 20:00 CET ?Monday 28th July at 20:00 CET ?Thursday 31st July at 20:00 CET (Grand Finale) In each qualifier, the top 10 will earn a place in the Grand Finale as well as part of €100 in Winamax tickets added to the regular prizepool. ?1st: €50 ticket ?2nd: €20 ticket ?3rd: €10 ticket ?4th and 5th: €5 ticket ?6th to 10th: €2 ticket The Grand Finale, exclusive to qualifying players, is a freeroll taking place on the 31st July at 20:00 CET. A Winamax Poker Open package as well as tournament tickets are up for grabs: ?1st: One Winamax Poker Open Dublin package (€550 buy-in + €550 for travel and accommodation + travel kit) ?2nd: €100 + €50 tickets ?3rd: €100 ticket ?4th to 6th: €50 ticket ?7th to 9th: €20 ticket ?10th to 18th: €10 ticket ?19th to 40th: €5 ticket

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays Id hold off this for now . I won a package for winning the Poker player Mag GP9 final but the €550 expenses is actually a bonus and you have to clear it , so not happy. Ive sent Winamax emails but as of yet no reply . Im gonna give them while the weekend and if ive not heard anything back gety in tiouch with some one from PP mag and see if they can help

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays Hmm..when I won the WPT mag's equivalent one of this, it came with no expenses and I enquired about receiving some online tickets instead and they sorted it no problem and for the full amount, after seeing how Winamax felt about it. So Winamax apparently don't have a policy of making you play the live event, or maybe that was having that magazine doing the asking on my behalf. It might not work in their own promotion. Not sure about the mathematics and time investment of having to clear your expenses bonus versus just paying your own... but a seat is worth more than you can spend in expenses anyway, so it's still a nice thing to win. Could sell bits of yourself to cover your costs anyway.

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays Its not the money its the principle in the mag it states €550 seat and €550 for expenses not bonus, now to me these are not the same. when ive won packages before the expenses part has been withdrawable with no problems

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays The prize for Grand Prix 9 was very specific "€1,100 WPO package + €500 tournament tickets, or €1,600 tournament tickets" It can't be paid as bonus. Thats complete nonsense. When i have won previous packages like Titan to Malta, expenses were added to my online account and I was able to withdraw in cash. Otherwise how can you pay for travel. Take it up with Pokerplayer mag.

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays Same here all the Packages ive ever won Vegas , Leeds ,Coventry ,DTD, IPO Dublin the expenses have gone into the account and been immediately withdrawable with no fuss or messing about, this pissing about must be a French thing, probably revenge for Waterloo and Trafalgar lol

Re: Road to Dublin! - Winamax Promo - Thursdays & Mondays kev i had the same mate , what you need to do is put the amount at a cash table , not play a hand although i played a couple . this then allows the money to be withdrawn its just how they award the expenses as bonus rather than cash, you can just immediatly sit out on cash table . hope this works it did for me # also im looking to book up dublin in next couple of weeks pal

• 2 weeks later...