** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Message to Admin: Incorporate a back to up button on PL :

Re: Message to Admin: Incorporate a back to up button on PL :

as the number of post per page is huge
Default number of posts per page is 20, and I don't think it's huge, but issue rather lays in giant letters you use in your thread - if you used normal font like most people do, page wouldn't be that long! Anyway, if you want to decrease number of posts per page, go to Settings (top right corner), then General Settings in left hand menu, and locate "Number of Posts to Show Per Page"; minimum is 5 posts, so hope it will make reading easier for you. Don't forget to press "Save Changes" button after that. In addition, you can use Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End keyboard shortcuts, that will take you to the top or the bottom of the page in most browsers.

Re: Message to Admin: Incorporate a back to up button on PL : Hello Froment, Number of posts /page has been changed , thanks ! :ok why my size is bigger? i use the function copy and paste from ny blog and to post it faster here i just copy/paste in order than PL members can follow directly. Anyway , i will try from next post to make it smaller 3 size ... Regards