Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd

Graham Delaet @ 42 Betfair Delaet is a guy I keep waiting (and backing) to win yet despite immense talent seems unable to do so. In that sense he's very frustrating but I feel the need to have him on board this week. This event has a history of being won by maidens (last 4 winners were) and Delaet was 3rd last year, so course form is on his side. He's long off the tee which helps as 10 of the last 13 winners here have ranked Top 15 for driving distance. If he can get the putter going I think he's going to come exceptionally close this week, but with the Canadian that's always the big if.

Re: Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd Tournament preview: 1pt ew R.Moore to win Travelers Championship 33/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Ryan Moore has a decent record around this track and he’s going well on tour this year without standing out as a regular winner. Moore has three top 10 finishes around this course recently so he gets on well with it. Moore is in the top 15 in greens in regulation so he should be able to find the dance floor enough this week to push on and seek out another title this week. At 33/1 he looks a shade overpriced even in a fairly good field. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/travelers-championship-betting-ryan-moore-can-finally-land-a-win-at-tpc-river-highlands

Re: Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd Top ROW preview: 1pt ew G.DeLaet Top Rest of the World player 8/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-3) Graham DeLaet was the 54 hole leader of this tournament last year but he just failed to get it done when it mattered. He was still the top Rest of the World player that week though and I see no reason why he can’t repeat that effort this year. The Canadian leads the tour in greens in regulation this year so he should be giving himself a lot of looks at birdies which will hopefully see him repeat last year’s showing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/travelers-championship-betting-graham-delaet-looks-the-pick-of-the-internationals

Re: Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd Good Luck Jerry Kelly Each Way @ 175-1 [bet 365] Knows his way round this course. Top 25 last year when I recall him saying that would have gone close to winning if putting better. This season he is currently ranked 12 in putting

Re: Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd

Tournament preview: 1pt ew R.Moore to win Travelers Championship 33/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Ryan Moore has a decent record around this track and he’s going well on tour this year without standing out as a regular winner. Moore has three top 10 finishes around this course recently so he gets on well with it. Moore is in the top 15 in greens in regulation so he should be able to find the dance floor enough this week to push on and seek out another title this week. At 33/1 he looks a shade overpriced even in a fairly good field. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/travelers-championship-betting-ryan-moore-can-finally-land-a-win-at-tpc-river-highlands
Very unlucky Kev. A Sunday choking is not what you want with your guy in the lead. Never mind.a decent return on the EW.

Re: Travelers Championship > June 19th - 22nd

Good Luck Jerry Kelly Each Way @ 175-1 [bet 365] Knows his way round this course. Top 25 last year when I recall him saying that would have gone close to winning if putting better. This season he is currently ranked 12 in putting
A tad unlucky Striker, two good rounds and two rather average rounds.