Andys Picks

Been on the board for a while but haven't posted any of picks on here before, so here goes. 15.40 - Lingfield - Dovedon Hero - Has been a good performer at Lingfield over the winter and the booking of Seb Sanders who has a decent record on this horse makes me feel that the 8.6 available on BF is good value. 16.30 - Southwell - Kingsmaite - Another horse that has had a good winter and should be able to transfer this onto the turf. Also racing off a decent mark and jockey has won on this horse before. May also have a small saver on Kew The Music whilst also keeping a check for a decent run from Zorn as well, which could tempt me into a place bet for him as well.

Re: Andys Picks Cheers WFTE. Onto today. Not really got any picks as I wont be able to do any betting. However will be keeping an eye on Indian Steppes in the 3.25 at Newmarket. If I had any money in my account I would probably have a small e\w wager on this one. Has performed well on the AW over the winter and will be running from out of the handicap. However still feel that the horse can run a big race.

Re: Andys Picks Indian Steppes came 6th out 0f 17 yesterday and looking at the result was only the total of 2 necks and a head of 3rd. Not sure what that makes the total distance between itself and 3rd though!! Will be keeping an eye on this horse through the summer as I feel it can pick up some wins along the way. If I have any fancies later on I will post them.

• 3 weeks later...