Murcia v Cordoba, Sunday 15th June - can you help explain the tie-breaker rules?

Murcia v Cordoba on Sunday 15th June I was following this game online yesterday and I'm slightly confused. It was a Promotion Playoff Semi Final Second Leg in the Spain Segunda. The first leg had ended 0-0. The wiki page for this league says: "In case of a draw after the overtime in the second leg, there will not be a penalty shoot-out, and the best positioned team in the league table directly passes to the next round." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Segunda_Divisi%C3%B3n#Play-Offs So - as Murcia finished above Cordoba, I thought they only needed a DRAW on aggregate to win. With a few minutes to go, the aggregate score was Murcia 1 Cordoba 2, so I thought Murcia only needed one goal to qualify - but Bet365 were quoting odds of an improbable 51.0 on Murcia to qualify - meaning they surely needed more than one goal. The best explanation I can think of is that the tie-breaker was actually the standard away goals. So if the final score had been 2-2, Cordoba would have gone through on away goals. This would have meant they needed 2 goals in a few minutes, and would explain the odds of 51.0 to qualify. Can anyone confirm this? And is there an authoritative source that confirms the playoff tie-breaker rules? :unsure

Re: Murcia v Cordoba, Sunday 15th June - can you help explain the tie-breaker rules? In the semifinals there was no draw advantage for the team which got better position in the league. So this means [Murcia vs Cordoba] and [sporting vs Las Palmas] were semifinals like we usually see in UEFA Champions League or Europa league, away goals count as double. Now in the final it's different. Las palmas got just ahead of Cordoba so they have the advantage of playing the second match at home and also if the result is draw at the end of both matches then Las Palmas will promote.

Re: Murcia v Cordoba, Sunday 15th June - can you help explain the tie-breaker rules?

In the semifinals there was no draw advantage for the team which got better position in the league. So this means [Murcia vs Cordoba] and [sporting vs Las Palmas] were semifinals like we usually see in UEFA Champions League or Europa league, away goals count as double. Now in the final it's different. Las palmas got just ahead of Cordoba so they have the advantage of playing the second match at home and also if the result is draw at the end of both matches then Las Palmas will promote.
That's what I guessed - but thanks a lot for confirming it :ok

Re: Murcia v Cordoba, Sunday 15th June - can you help explain the tie-breaker rules? Sorry MPLouis I was wrong. The final is in 2 matches, the first one ended 0-0. Now the options are: 0-0 we get extra time. If 0-0 at the end of extra time there are no penalties ---> Las Palmas gets promotion. LAs Palmas wins: Promotion for them. Any other draw with goals (1-1,2-2,3-3 ... ) or Cordoba to win ---> Cordoba gets promotion.