WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit.

Skittle

Welcome to anyone else who wants to weigh in with bets on this. Just looking to use a seperate thread for World Cup bets only, any bet, any game and see if we can make a few quid by the end. No rules as such, just number your bets and keep an update now and then to see how we all get on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit. Its almost here :clap. Will place a £10.00 bet everyday during the world cup, odds will range from evens to 2/1, lets see how we go :hope Bet 1) Brazil vs Croatia. Over 1.5 goals Spain vs Netherlands. Spain or draw Chile vs Australia. Chile win £10.00 returns £22.85. Betvictor

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit. I'm pretty sure there will be a goal here @ 1.08ish. The lay of Croatia also appeals as the host country has never lost the opening game. Lay available around 15's. Will decide later.

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit. I am going to bet on every match to be a draw, I just love draws :cow. Going to have 2 staking plans. Average for draws in World Cups back to 1970 ... 28%. Stake 1 Croatia v Brazil £9 on the draw @ 5.5 Stake 2 £1 on the draw @ 5.5 Ok this is a dreaded Martingale but with the 28% average I think it will work. All the best.

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit. Hoping France can finally clinch a winning bet for me tonight on the 5th attempt :hope 666BET have a promotion of a free bet on first deposit up to £66 so have gone for the following. Bet 6 Germany vs Portugal. Germany or draw Australia vs Netherlands. Netherlands win Spain vs Chile. Over 1.5 goals £25.00 returns £48.83 :hope

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit. Wish I came across this thread at the beginning of the World Cup. I've got off to a flier so far. Here's my 3 bets for today (1 yesterday). Ivory Coast Switz France All to win £18.25 returns £170.33 France to win to nil Argentina WIN £50 returns £122.73 Switz WIN France -1.5 £50 returns 251.13 Good luck all ;D

Re: WORLD CUP 2014....Making a profit.

Bet 8 Nigeria vs Iran (in play 15 mins). Nigeria to score first goal Ghana vs USA. Ghana or draw £10.00 @ 1/1
What a bore thought Nigeria would have went for it a lot more. 2/7. Bank @ -£29.74.