Austria U19 v Russia U19, Tues 10th June 17.00

UEFA Euro U19 Elite Round qualifiers Group 6 Austria U19 v Russia U19 Tues 10th June 17.00 This is a 2-way qualification decider for this group. Only the group winner qualifies for the final tournament. Austria head the group and Russia are second on goal difference. So today, Austria need a draw or win to qualify and Russia have to win. This type of game can often result in a lot of goals, and I think 'overs' odds looks attractive at the moment. There have been 16 goals in the first four games involving these sides. The odds on overs seem to have risen over the past few days, and I think they are now worth taking. Over 2.5 1.66 Paddy Power Stake: 6 points Over 3.5 2.75 Paddy Power Stake: 4 points

Re: Austria U19 v Russia U19, Tues 10th June 17.00

UEFA Euro U19 Elite Round qualifiers Group 6 Austria U19 v Russia U19 Tues 10th June 17.00 This is a 2-way qualification decider for this group. Only the group winner qualifies for the final tournament. Austria head the group and Russia are second on goal difference. So today, Austria need a draw or win to qualify and Russia have to win. This type of game can often result in a lot of goals, and I think 'overs' odds looks attractive at the moment. There have been 16 goals in the first four games involving these sides. The odds on overs seem to have risen over the past few days, and I think they are now worth taking. Over 2.5 1.66 Paddy Power Stake: 6 points Over 3.5 2.75 Paddy Power Stake: 4 points
Result: Austria U19 0 Russia U19 0 Bets lost Total stake: 10 points Total return: nil This didn't turn out the way I expected. Both sides were fairly defensive, with few chances in the game. Russia pushed on more looking for the win they needed, but their attack never carried much conviction. They didn't look as though they believed they would score. Austria just sat in defence for most of the game, which was a dangerous strategy as a late Russian goal would have seen them eliminated. But ultimately the Russian attack was so poor that 0-0 was enough for Austria to qualify.