BBOTD Friday 30th May

Newmarket 3.40 - Hillbilly Boy (1pts win, 7/2 BetVictor) Comes here in top form having won three of his last six also has not been out of the first three in his last 7 outings. Those last two runs have come over 6f but I feel he's a better horse at 7f and gets that trip today he's won three of his last 4 over this distance and has to surely come into calculations today given the form he's in.

Re: BBOTD Friday 30th May 4:15 Newmarket - Top Tug ?(7/1 Paddy Power) 1pt Win Not got a lot of time so need to be brief, but I really like the chances of the Stoute trained Top Tug in what looks like a very hot handicap at Newmarket tomorrow. My selection was a shade disappointing on his first start of the season but I think some of his form as a two year old makes him very interesting off a mark of 84. He looked quite green when winning his second career start in a poly track maiden and the horse he beat into second was Toast Of New York, who looks to be a classy individual judging by his demolition job in the Group 2 UAE Derby in Dubai. He then finished second in a nursery to Extra Noble who has been progressive without winning this year and a there have been a couple of the horses behind in that race come out and win since. I think his first run of the year can be overlooked for whatever reason and there are not many of Stoute's that are better at 2 than 3, I think this one could be a decent horse and he should be going very close off this mark and even though it is a hot race I am confident of a big run.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.