** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Crowne Plaza Invitational - 22-25 May

kevshat

Re: Crowne Plaza Invitational - 22-25 May Tournament preview: 1pt ew G.DeLaet to win Crowne Plaza Invitational 30/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) You’ve got to have the ball in play around here and find the greens and nobody is finding the greens better than Graham DeLaet at the minute. He is striking the ball well and leads the tour for greens in regulation. The Canadian was right in contention here last year before finding the pace a bit too tough on the Sunday but he has gained a lot of knowledge and experience in the last year and with top 10 finish last week to boost his confidence I think he’s got every chance this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crowne-plaza-invitational-betting-graham-delaet-can-land-elusive-win-at-colonial

Re: Crowne Plaza Invitational - 22-25 May Top GB & Ire preview: 3pts P.Casey Top GB & Ire Player 13/8 Coral That selection is Paul Casey. Casey has been in the doldrums for a while but he has a good record in the two years he has played in this tournament in the past and his 63 last week suggests he is beginning the strike the ball well again and he is too good a player to stay down for long. His competition in this field this week is quite modest with everyone being at Wentworth so I think the former Ryder Cup star can take advantage by leading the Brits home here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crowne-plaza-invitational-betting-paul-casey-can-lead-home-the-brits-in-america

Re: Crowne Plaza Invitational - 22-25 May Going for two this week: John Huh @ 55 Betfair Huh is the type of player who excels on shotmaker's courses and his record here is excellent (T11, T5). He's been poking around the top of leaderboards lately and seems to be hitting some good form so happy to have him on my team this week. Geoff Ogilvy @ 160 Betfair I noted a few weeks back that Kaymer seemed to be regaining some good form but was never really inclined to back him (mistake!). Ogilvy for me has been showing similar signs of a return to form. His results perhaps mask just how competitive he has been in places and whilst he's had 1 bad round a week still the other 3 have been very promising. I think he's trending in the right direction and even though his putting has been his weakness of late, Boo Weekley showed last year you can have still win if you have a decent putting weekend and keep the ball in play.