BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th

Alejandro Canizares @ 81 E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5-6 Bet365 The Spaniard finally broke through earlier this year and has a further 3 Top 7's this season, including a Top 10 last week. 2013 won't show as strong a showing in terms of results but he was among the last groups on the weekends many times towards the back end of the year, including the big Dubai events. Whilst he wasn't able to go on and contend in those tournaments, a win can change a player and the way he crushed the Trophee Hassan II was mightily impressive, leading wire to wire. Canizares was T4 at Wentworth last year and when you consider that 6 of the last 9 winners of this event had a Top 10 the year in the event the year before he certainly ticks this box. Side note: Not since Drummond has a player won here without a previous Top 10, and of the 3 who won without a Top 10 the year before, all 3 hand a Top 4 finish in the previous 4 editions of this event.

Re: BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th I'm a stickler for statistics in my betting, and the leaderboard for several years has predominantly featured British and South Africans in the top 10. Chris Wood has had 3 top 10 finishes in recent months, and he is my slight outside bet for a top10 finish @6.50.

Re: BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th Tournament preview: 2pts ew J.Rose to win BMW PGA Championship 14/1 Betway (1/4 1-5) I happen to like Justin Rose this week. He was a runner up around here two years ago and comes into this tournament with four top ten finishes in his last six starts across the pond and that includes some big events. Since Els made the changes to this course the winners have tended to be good drivers of the ball and good putters and Rose fits that profile nicely. A win has been elusive for the US Open champion Stateside recently but he can make up for that this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-pga-championship-betting-justin-rose-can-land-europe-s-main-event

Re: BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew F.Molinari Top Continental European 12/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) One man who I do fancy to go well this week is Francesco Molinari and he’s an attractive price in this market. Molinari has been in the top 10 here in the last two years and with length not the weapon it once was around here it plays nicely into the Italian’s hands. Molinari went well in the Players Championship a couple of weeks ago so the big events don’t worry him and his performance for the most part last week was good so he arrives here in good form and if he holes a few putts he should be right in the mix. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-pga-championship-betting-francesco-molinari-can-lead-home-those-from-continental-europe

Re: BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th Top ROW preview: 1pt ew F.Aguilar Top Rest of the World Player 14/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) Felipe Aguilar was good to me last week in Spain and I see no reason to desert him again this week even allowing for the size of the tournament. Aguilar is hitting a lot of fairways and greens and if he can hole a few putts like he did in Singapore a few weeks ago then he should post his best Wentworth finish yet which could well be enough to steal this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-pga-championship-betting-felipe-aguilar-can-land-again-in-the-rest-of-the-world-market

Re: BMW PGA Championship > May 22nd - 25th Top Scot preview: 2pts R.Ramsay Top Scot 5/1 Stan James Richie Ramsay is another who hits a lot of fairways and he’s my pick in this market. He was fifth on a demanding course in Spain last week and has a runner up on Tour to his name this year too so he is clearly hitting the ball well and swinging the club nicely. With the market leaders having question marks by their name it could well be left to Ramsay to bring the Scottish charge home here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-pga-championship-betting-richie-ramsay-can-top-the-scottish-leaderboard