** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > May 13th & 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 13 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leyton Orient v Peterborough United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 15 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rotherham United v Preston North End (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > May 13th & 15th 3pts Peterborough to beat Leyton Orient 13/5 Bet365 That big game experience could be helpful to Peterborough. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Orient are a bit nervous early on in this one and feeling the weight of pressure and expectation from the packed terraces. In a lot of ways they’ve nothing to lose as it is a fairytale story just for them to be in these playoffs but having come so close in the league you know it will hurt if they lose. Peterborough have no pressure on them here and can relax and play and I think they might just nick this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leyton-orient-vs-peterborough-betting-peterborough-can-edge-out-orient-in-the-race-for-wembley

Re: Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > May 13th & 15th I like the odds on Peterborough, but I guess I don't understand your take on this. Orient faltered down the stretch, but the away side went 4-0-5 in their last nine away, and only beat Orient away in one of those when down 1-0 through 87 minutes. Go back farther and Peterborough were 4-1-12 after a 5-1-0 start away. I'm aware that these are just statistics, and that playoff matches have their own logic. But Orient beat them once this season and as I said blew another victory late. I should think both sides will feel under pressure, and with Orient holding an away goal they can afford to start out playing carefully.

Re: Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > May 13th & 15th 3pts Rotherham vs Preston - Draw 5/2 Bet365 These two have played three times this season and have drawn all three and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this is the fourth draw between them too. I think we might see a more nervy second leg than we saw in the other semi final on Tuesday night. These are two pretty well matched sides who although they both have a bit of brilliance in them to settle it, it may well be a game where defence and caution rules the roost. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rotherham-vs-preston-betting-playoff-semi-final-may-need-extra-time-and-beyond-to-be-settled

Re: Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > May 13th & 15th Rotherham vs PrestonNE = under 2,5 goals @ 1.90 MARATHONBET (5/10 stake) Since the away goals don’t count towards the road to Wembley I don’t see too much of psychological pressure within neither defense. Instead I see another draw or just a 1:0, 2:0 risk-free type of game where both teams won’t hurry for the majority of the 90min. as the stake is too big to take any risks. Their H2H shows 3 out of 3 draws 0:0, 3:3 and 1:1. Let’s just hope it’s not the 2:2 this time! :hope