Scoop 6

Re: Scoop 6 Leg 1 kris spin & big hands harry Leg 2 honor bound, kallisha & queens prize Leg 3 area fifty one & gatewood Leg 4 monsieur jamie & harrogate fair Leg 5 as i am Leg 6 flyman No chance lol but gotta be in it i suppose. Good luck to all having a play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scoop 6 Had a little bit of a shot at this - with so much in the pool, why not ! Not at all confident about the Haydock races though, so will probably be out in Leg 1. 150 - Big Easy 220 - Casual Smile, Momentus 240 - Cap O Rushes 245 - Point North, Oscars Journey 330 - Vibrato Valtat, Dubawi Island 350 - Brownsea Bring, Heavens Guest 16 lines.

Re: Scoop 6

Scoop 6 tomorrow will 100% be won. All 6 races have between 11-15 runners.
Good chance for someone that is filthy rich... I remember them saying last week, and bear in mind there were huge fields, that an outlay of 8 million would cover every horse in every race.. An outlay of 4 or 5 million will cover them all tomorrow, so it is free money if some rich guy decides to cover them all. That is if the maths are correct.

Re: Scoop 6 It is if nobody else wins it. If one other person gets it up your looking at a big loss. I think if you can cover 3 to 4 horses in every race then you have a big chance of winning it. Ill jog round the country naked for a week if its not won tomorrow. The amount of local syndicates that have popped up from people that have no clue about racing is hilarious

It is if nobody else wins it. If one other person gets it up your looking at a big loss. I think if you can cover 3 to 4 horses in every race then you have a big chance of winning it. Ill jog round the country naked for a week if its not won tomorrow. The amount of local syndicates that have popped up from people that have no clue about racing is hilarious
I saw a bookmaker offering 4/7 for it to be won tomorrow. Forget which one, think it was Betfred.

Re: Scoop 6 I know of one syndicate just local that will have a perm of at least 4x4x4x3x3x3 possibly more, which gives you a quarter of the field in almost every race. They are just a small local syndicate...imagine how much money the big syndicates can throw at it. They could probably cover half the field in every race at the very least

Am I crazy for thinking thats a decent price haha?
It should deffo be won tomorrow, 4/7 looks a good price. Much more winnable races tomorrow, no 29 runner handicaps and the longer it goes on the more people and syndicates that get involved. You will see plenty of tickets going to Thirsk 4:00 imo

It should deffo be won tomorrow' date=' 4/7 looks a good price. Much more winnable races tomorrow, no 29 runner handicaps and the longer it goes on the more people and syndicates that get involved. You will see plenty of tickets going to Thirsk 4:00 imo[/quote'] Given me recent form, I might put that bet up as my BBOTD tomorrow haha :loon

It is if nobody else wins it. If one other person gets it up your looking at a big loss. I think if you can cover 3 to 4 horses in every race then you have a big chance of winning it. Ill jog round the country naked for a week if its not won tomorrow. The amount of local syndicates that have popped up from people that have no clue about racing is hilarious
I'd be sweating a bit now if I was you.