** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing > Friday April 25th

Sandown 2:45 - Bet365 Mile(Group 2) (1) 1m 14yds Richard Hughes makes his comeback at Sandown tomorrow after being on the sidelines through injury so it would be no surprise if he were to have a brilliant day tomorrow. He rides Montiridge here for the Hannon stable and he has to enter calculations based on his 2nd to Soft Falling Rain in a Group 2 at Newmarket when last seen. The horse also loves it here at Sandown, he is 2/2 and he bolted up in Listed company over course and distance when last here. I think Penitent is the clear value in the race at the prices personally, he has a 100% strike-rate here from three runs, will love a bit of cut in the ground and the stable is now bang in form. Penitent - 2 Points WIN @ 15/2 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-bet365-mile-betting-penitent-to-make-if-4-4-around-this-course

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th Sandown 2:10 - Bet365 Gordon Richards Stakes(Group 3) (1) 1m2f 7yds Noble Mission is likely to travel into the race smoothly like he always does but he is a very quirky horse that lacks that little bit of guts in a finish and that is why he has disappointed so many times. He lost out in a finish yet again in a Group 3 at Newbury last time out where he lost to Cubanita by a head. He will be super fit after that run though so he should not be too far away. The other three horses, Robin Hoods Bay, Contributer and Empire Storm all look a bit out of their depth here so it looks a three horse race, on paper anyways. I am of the opinion that Telescope should be around 4/7 to win this race with Ryan Moore also in sublime form at the moment so Telescope will be one of my larger bets. Telescope - 8 Points WIN @ 11/8 Sky Bet - Register for a Free £30 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/gordon-richards-stakes-betting-telescope-to-show-us-his-true-potential-in-2014

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th 1515 sandown 1pt win western hymn 4/6 bet365 i put this colt up last month when he won very easily,he quickened up at the furlong pole and he soon put daylight between the rest of the field so much that he was eased close home,and i would expect another impressive run today,he is still my bet for the derby and if he wins as easy as last time,my ante post bet will look that bit sweeter

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th

2.10 Sandown Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG
Although possibly a little on the sharp side Telescope can win this for Stoute, a race in which he has an outstanding record. Telescope was quite raw last year having been beaten at Haydock but went on to run out a ready winner of the Great Voltigeur at York. Make no mistake, this is a group 1 horse running in a group 3 and should finally start fulfilling his promise starting here.
10 Points win Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th 3.45 Sandown Montiridge 3/1 Stan James BOG Hannon has farmed this race winning 7/10 and his Montiridge can make it 8/11. Won 2 listed races last year and wound up the season by finishing 2nd to Soft Falling Rain in a Newmarket Group 2. Was also beaten a head by Gale Force Ten in the Jersey at Ascot. Looks very solid here. 10 Points win Montiridge 3/1 Stan James BOG 3.15 Sandown Western Hymn 8/13 Stan James BOG Westen Hymn was ridden like a very good horse at Newbury lto sitting at the back and quickening up well before winning eased down. It is hard to see him being beaten here with normal progression. 10 Points win Western Hymn 8/13 Stan James BOG

2.10 Sandown Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG
Although possibly a little on the sharp side Telescope can win this for Stoute, a race in which he has an outstanding record. Telescope was quite raw last year having been beaten at Haydock but went on to run out a ready winner of the Great Voltigeur at York. Make no mistake, this is a group 1 horse running in a group 3 and should finally start fulfilling his promise starting here.
10 Points win Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG

Hi Joe, I am on Telescope today too with a fairly large bet but I am starting to doubt it bigtime now with the major drift. Apparently someone from the Stoute yard said he will need the run today. My money is down, no changing that, but I wouldn't advise anybody to be backing him after that (5/4 out to 9/4). Fingers crossed anyways, still looks like there is only one horse to beat.

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th 3.15 Sandown - TRUTH OR DARE Western Hymm, although looking impressive in his 2 starts to date, hasn't shown much on the clock which makes me more than willing to take him on at a short price today. Richard Hannon's Truth Or Dare ended his 2 year old career on a high, winning a nice handicap in emphatic style before running a solid 3rd in Group 3 company behind Kingston Hill. He ran ratings of 104-99 when winning those 2 races, and then looked to have trained on when running a very respectable 3rd behind True Story and Obliterator on his season debt (running to a rating of 100). On all known form, his figures are the best in the field. Naturally, Western Hymm is likely to continue to improve but I'm not convinced he's as good as people think - potentially opening the door for Hannon's runner. At 7/1, I'm more than willing to take the chance today. 7/1 Bet365 Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Hi Joe, I am on Telescope today too with a fairly large bet but I am starting to doubt it bigtime now with the major drift. Apparently someone from the Stoute yard said he will need the run today. My money is down, no changing that, but I wouldn't advise anybody to be backing him after that (5/4 out to 9/4). Fingers crossed anyways, still looks like there is only one horse to beat.
Given the way Godolphin NORMALLY start the season, I wouldn't be worried about their runner and would be all over Telescope (even needing the run). However, sods law that this season has seen Bin Suroor come out flying! Tough race, although the bigger Telescope gets the harder it becomes to resist the temptation of having a punt ... On another note re. Godolphin, they look to have some really live chances throughout the card today. Walgah (425) and Elite Army (455) both look strong and I wouldn't be surprised to see Natural Choice (150) go close across at Donny either Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Given the way Godolphin NORMALLY start the season, I wouldn't be worried about their runner and would be all over Telescope (even needing the run). However, sods law that this season has seen Bin Suroor come out flying! Tough race, although the bigger Telescope gets the harder it becomes to resist the temptation of having a punt ... On another note re. Godolphin, they look to have some really live chances throughout the card today. Walgah (425) and Elite Army (455) both look strong and I wouldn't be surprised to see Natural Choice (150) go close across at Donny either Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum
I had Telescope as a 4/7 shot on my personal tissue, so 11/4 could turn out to be massive.. But I ain't going in again, I have enough on, and it is Best Odds Guaranteed. :D

Re: Flat Racing > Friday April 25th 3.25 Doncaster - 2pts win Jazz @ 6/1 (Hills) Charles Hills' runner finished behind a couple of these at Pontefract last time but was sent off favourite that day and just looked like he needed that on his first run of the season. If you forgive him that then he's got a huge chance on last year's form and the flat track today will suit. His only career win came over this c&d but has run many good races in decent company with all of his efforts last year reading well. His third at Kempton three starts back reads very well in a maiden with the 1st and 2nd rated in the 100s now. Runs off 86 back in a handicap now and with that run under his belt should go well. 3.50 Sandown - 3pts win Charles Molson @ 7/2 (PP) A low draw can be crucial here over sprint trips and this looks an ideal opportunity for Henry Candy's charge. He's berthed in stall 2 here and his racing style should be perfect for this track. The ground's riding soft which is no concern on last year's form. Shaped well in two starts before easing to his first win at Bath on soft and then wasn't really suited by the way the race was run at Newmarket when last seen over 6f. He took a keen hold in a small field but came home 2l back in third. Has the speed to utilise his low draw, handles the ground and won't have an issue coming up the hill given the way he finishes his races. Can grab this by the scruff of the neck and land the spoils.