Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Newcastle United (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Arsenal win all day. Their rocky patch is finally over and they've started picking up results again. Newcastle have collapsed and will be looking forward to the end of the season when they can address their problems.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Agree. But this is all about Newcastle for me. Lost 6 of their last 7 home and away. Sitting on 46 points and mentally checked out a long time ago. All the bad press about the fans' attitude towards Pardew can't help either. They'll come to the Emirates and embarrass themselves I think.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Seemingly a good way to play this game, Over 2.5 Arsenal goals @ a sleepy 2.50 (6/4) from StanJames - see http://www.stanjames.com/UK/541/betting#action=market-group-list&bo-navigation=58974.2,119561.2&market-mg=18243349.2 They will cut the price soon to fall in line with rest of industry, next best are Hills and 888 @ 2.1 (11/10)

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Arsenal -1.75 AH Evens @ Bet365 - I can't see Arsenal having any problems in this game even though Remy is back for Newcastle. Newcastle are terrible at the minute, they've lost 13 of their last 18 games and have no motivation for this game whatsoever. Arsenal look to be on a good run of form at the minute after easily beating Hull 0-3. Ramsey has returned for them and he seems to make a big difference to them. They have won back to back games and this should be a comfortable win for them and I fancy a 3-0 win for the Gunners here and will be taking them on the AH.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th 4pts Arsenal (-1) to beat Newcastle 5/6 Ladbrokes Games between these two sides are often high scoring and I don’t see any reason why this one won’t be either but I expect the majority of the scoring to be done by the home side. Newcastle look like a side who are on their holidays already whereas Arsenal have just started to find a second wind. I believe this will be a comfortable home win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-newcastle-betting-arsenal-can-complete-comfortable-win-over-dejected-newcastle

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Fancy a decent win for us here, Newcastle have downed tools and we can all but secure Top 4 with a win here. We've been pretty good at home all season, occasionally laboured but very few shocks. Best attackers are playing again bar Walcott which makes a huge difference from a bunch of playmakers feeding donkey Giroud. I'd look at First/Anytime goalscorer for Podolski and Ramsey. Podolski is in a rich vein of form and tends to do better against lesser sides where we create more chances and space is a bit more at a premium. Ramsey has also picked up exactly where he left off since returning from injury....almost instantly looks our best players once he's on the pitch, unreal transformation. Only Yaya Toure is a better centre mid in England in my view. The lad scored and assisted at Hull, could have had another goal too but missed a golden chance.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th am i the only person thinking this is preciely the kind of bananaskin game arsenal will struggle in newcastle will come having heard everyone write them off and will have all the motivation they need to frustrate us - kinda like sunderland, lose at home to west ham then find the motivation to take 4 points rom the etihad and the bridge plus, evertons defeat may make arsenal kinda complacent - i'd probably look at under 2.5 (but i do lose often, lol)

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th

am i the only person thinking this is preciely the kind of bananaskin game arsenal will struggle in newcastle will come having heard everyone write them off and will have all the motivation they need to frustrate us - kinda like sunderland, lose at home to west ham then find the motivation to take 4 points rom the etihad and the bridge plus, evertons defeat may make arsenal kinda complacent - i'd probably look at under 2.5 (but i do lose often, lol)
Arsenal normally struggle against the more dogged teams. Newcastle have been on their summer holidays this year, struggling for goals, in awful form and you could drive a bus through their defence + they've had their fair share of injuries etc recently. Can't see an upset but then again Liverpool looked certainties yesterday so you never know!

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Monday April 28th Category: Football - ENG Premier 17 picks +11 units profit +27% yield Win-Loss-Void: 10-6-0 Stake avg: 2.8 Odd avg : 2.04 Staked: 42 Returned: 53.21 Arsenal in 4th place in the standings that leads to Champions League and after the defeat of his nearest rival Everton have a great opportunity against Newcastle freefall going on the last few games, which are all losses and generally having received goals easily. 23.10.11 Arsenal - Stoke 3:1 29.10.11 Chelsea - Arsenal 3:5 05.11.11 Arsenal - West Brom 3:0 100 Games passed away since the last time Arsenal scored 3 goals (or more) for three consecutive games. 15.04.14 Arsenal - West Ham 3:1 20.04.14 Hull - Arsenal 0:3 28.04.14 Arsenal - Newcastle ? After returning Ramsey and Ozil, The Gunners renewed creativity in attack. Plus Podolski in great shape. I believe Newcastle recently experienced a small crisis, likely due to the lack of motivation of the tournament. In general, expect from the gunners at least 3 goals and win the match. 4-0 Individual Total Goals Arsenal, Over 2.5 at 1.98 Unibet 6 units Individual Total Goals Arsenal, Over 3.5 at 3.60 Sportingbet 2 units