** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

What I am doing AND always looking for sports etting systems

I will periodically updatearrow-10x10.png records but Really I hope people share systems that are working for them... I use a college basketball system but hey its not time for that lol. I use the basebal streak system with 1% 2% 3% and for now its 22-28 -$23.89(these are $3 $6 $9 bets)... For the most part I like to put same amount per game though. The Soccer one is 249-120 +$62.44 as $5 investor. BUT I really want to know any system for any sport to add to portfolio. Always searching. Even if its snooker cricket or any other fringe sport ufc,horses,darts I do not discriminate. I even look for more than one system in a sport if they dont overlap. Also even if you have a system for a sport that is off season I will add it if I like it. Thank You for your help.... GO GRIZ

Re: What I am doing AND always looking for sports etting systems since I am not allowed to edit thread here is my real post as I dont know why the blue part was added to my thread cuz I didnt post that. I will periodically update records but Really I hope people share systems that are working for them... I use a college basketball system but hey its not time for that lol. I use the basebal streak system with 1% 2% 3% and for now its 22-28 -$23.89(these are $3 $6 $9 bets)... For the most part I like to put same amount per game though. The Soccer one is 249-120 +$62.44 as $5 investor. BUT I really want to know any system for any sport to add to portfolio. Always searching. Even if its snooker cricket or any other fringe sport ufc,horses,darts I do not discriminate. I even look for more than one system in a sport if they dont overlap. Also even if you have a system for a sport that is off season I will add it if I like it. Thank You for your help.... GO GRIZ

Re: What I am doing AND always looking for sports etting systems

since I am not allowed to edit thread here is my real post as I dont know why the blue part was added to my thread cuz I didnt post that.
That blue part is link to external site, followed by small green image. I noticed the same pattern in your post this morning, there were several words linked this way, and I removed them (links and image, not words). You want to say that you did not post intentionally those links and images? :unsure

Re: What I am doing AND always looking for sports etting systems I would never intentionally post a link. So I didnt mean images or links just words.. So please delete if a link appears in my post. I am not sure if I can even mention the place I bet at so I dont mention site cuz I do not want to get in trouble. Thanks,GO GRIZ