BBOTD > Friday April 18th

Lingfield 5:20 - Coral Easter Classic All-weather Middle Distance Championships Conditions Stakes(2) 1m2f Robins Hood Bay is going to be a danger to all tomorrow if he comes and repeats his run where he won the Winter Derby. The 6 year old gelding loves it here at Lingfield and if they go off a decent clip tomorrow no horse will be finishing as fast as this fella. Two time course winner Solar Deity will be coming into this race as an extremely fit horse on the back of a few runs at Meydan in the winter. We saw John Ryan land the Lincoln lately and he said the key to that success was he had the horse running in Meydan to keep fit so it can always pay to watch out for the horse that has been in Dubai over the winter. I am more than happy to back Uramazin each-way here though from a lovely pitch in Stall 1. Uramazin WIN @ 40/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/coral-easter-classic-preview-uramazin-capable-of-landing-a-big-shock-for-philip-hide

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 18th Musselburgh 4.25 - Majestic Moon 7/1 Betfred BOG I am surprised to see the price on this one is so big given his form from last year and that he represents an in form trainer. He comes out on top of my ratings and whilst I am not usually a fan of backing a horse at this stage without a run, I think the price more than compensates for that risk. The conditions of this race look to suit and the track should also play to this front runners strengths. The draw is inconclusive.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.