Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st City -1 I wouldn't underestimate Pellegrini's motivation skills. WBA has been very poor this season after sacking Steve Clarke. I still cannot understand the idea behind decision to hire Pepe Mel. No disrespect to him but I just don't see any point in it. Even City lose this title this will be very good psychological test and training them for the next season. It will be very important for the players to get together and win games also at the time when everything goes against you. Yaya Toure, Silva and Navas are out: http://www.mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2014/April/City-v-West-Brom-Manuel-Pellegrini-preview ..that means that Milner will play and for me his work rate is much higher than Navas'. So this can definitely be a positive thing. He might start with Aguero in front and Jovetic (yes unlikely but would definitely be worth trying) behind him, Milner on the right and Nasri on the left where Fernandinho would be in the middle with Javi Garcia etc...

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st 4pts Both teams to score 1.85 Betway This should be a good game because both need the points for opposite reasons and while you would expect Man City to be too strong, especially with their amazing home record this season, having to win a game brings a new dimension into play. I still think they will have enough to win the match but I fancy West Brom will have a say of their own at some point so both sides to score, especially with City missing the defensive industry of Yaya Toure, looks good to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-west-brom-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-important-game-at-the-etihad

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st I think WBA will score in this match, city defence struggles very often last time, but City will score some goals today, because they are frustrated about the last match. Some FT like 4-1/5-1/5-2 could be easily. Pick: Over 4,5

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st I think West Brom are too long here. It seems they have played a bit better recently than their results. Their recent shots on target stats are nearly as good as City's - although City have played tougher opposition recently (including Arsenal and Liverpool). There is much more pressure on City, as they really have to win here, but West Brom don't (although they do still need points of course). I think people will be looking at this game thinking City HAVE to win, and assuming they will win, but it doesn't necessarily follow. City's odds of 1.25 suggest an 80% chance of winning this game - and that looks too high to me. West Brom or Draw 4.7 MarathonBet Stake: 5 points

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st

I think West Brom are too long here. It seems they have played a bit better recently than their results. Their recent shots on target stats are nearly as good as City's - although City have played tougher opposition recently (including Arsenal and Liverpool). There is much more pressure on City, as they really have to win here, but West Brom don't (although they do still need points of course). I think people will be looking at this game thinking City HAVE to win, and assuming they will win, but it doesn't necessarily follow. City's odds of 1.25 suggest an 80% chance of winning this game - and that looks too high to me. West Brom or Draw 4.7 MarathonBet Stake: 5 points
Result: Man City 3 West Brom 1 Bet lost Stake: 5 points Return: nil From the BBC radio commentary, it sounded comfortable for Man City. Perhaps West Brom could have got something, but it sounded as though they faded badly in the second half and didn't take the initiative.

Re: Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion > Monday April 21st

City -1 I wouldn't underestimate Pellegrini's motivation skills. WBA has been very poor this season after sacking Steve Clarke. I still cannot understand the idea behind decision to hire Pepe Mel. No disrespect to him but I just don't see any point in it. Even City lose this title this will be very good psychological test and training them for the next season. It will be very important for the players to get together and win games also at the time when everything goes against you. Yaya Toure, Silva and Navas are out: http://www.mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2014/April/City-v-West-Brom-Manuel-Pellegrini-preview ..that means that Milner will play and for me his work rate is much higher than Navas'. So this can definitely be a positive thing. He might start with Aguero in front and Jovetic (yes unlikely but would definitely be worth trying) behind him, Milner on the right and Nasri on the left where Fernandinho would be in the middle with Javi Garcia etc...
:clap