Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Liverpool (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge is a major doubt after suffering a hamstring injury in the win against Manchester City last Sunday. The Reds will be without midfielder Jordan Henderson, who begins a three-match suspension. For these reasons I fancy Norwich to get something out of game, plus they played very well at Fulham last week , and very unlucky to lose. Nowich Double chance 2.92 5pts Ladbrokes

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th 3pts Liverpool to win by 1 goal 3/1 Skybet I think Liverpool will win this match but I don’t think they will have it all their own way here. If Daniel Sturridge isn’t passed fit then they become a little easier to defend against and Norwich have enough about them at home that they pose a threat of their own. At this stage of the season it is all about winning the matches, looking good comes secondary. Liverpool may not look good but they can edge this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/norwich-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-edge-out-norwich-on-sunday

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th The Chelsea loss (which of course destroyed a nice accumulator of mine :@) in my opinion works in Liverpool's favor in terms of the result here. This could have been a match where the blow torch was applied and Liverpool absolutely couldn't slip up in. However now it's an opportunity to take the sting out of the upcoming Anfield game by beating Norwich. It's basically turned into a free hit for Liverpool and frankly I can't see them throwing it away. It's not like they have a midweek fixture vs Atletico Madrid or something to think about. Sturridge and Henderson out here isn't decisive imho. I would be more concerned if Stevie G or the Cannibal were out. Since the City match, the time between games must be torture for LFC. They want to get back on the field asap before they lose all this momentum and chemistry that is driving them to 3 points every week.

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th in my honest opinion liverpool have enough on the bench to beat this norwich side. no henderson no sturridge no problem. added incentive liverpool have thrashed this team 5-0, 5-1, 5-2 in recent matchups both home and away so i see a 3-1 win tomorrow or even 3-0. plus chelsea lost this morning taking pressure off liverpool to go about stroking the ball around and passing with confidence. Back liverpool -1.5.

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th Reds are obviously a heavy favorite here but I think it is a mistake to assume that the Chelsea result will help them here. The matchups are the same...Reds have to beat the team in front of them, and there are few easy matches on away in this league. Is having less pressure better in terms of the result? Is it more pressure to see this as a vital win, because it then leads to less pressure next weekend? Athletes don't think that way at this level, even if bookies and bettors do. These situational moments often lead to value on the other side.

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th I agree with Schillaci. Huge bet on AW here. However, Chelsea game should not be brought up as a motivational factor. If Chelsea won you would have said "Chelsea won, they need to win to keep up the pace". Now if anything they have room for error. I don't think that will happen though. Too much at stake combined with some quality will be enough today.

Re: Norwich City v Liverpool > Sunday April 20th

I agree with Schillaci. Huge bet on AW here. However' date=' Chelsea game should not be brought up as a motivational factor. If Chelsea won you would have said "Chelsea won, they need to win to keep up the pace". Now if anything they have room for error. I don't think that will happen though. Too much at stake combined with some quality will be enough today.[/quote'] ok forget about the chelsea comment then. not a major factor regardless of what the result may have been. main factor is big quality gap with a massive grudge to finally win back this title. goodluck :hope