Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Sunderland (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th Will be having a look at Sunderland corners here depending on prices. Fighting for their lives and the City result will have given them encouragement here. Chelsea give up corners at home, some nice odds landed a few weeks ago on Everton here. Even a lethargic Stoke got 3 there recently Sunderland won the corners 6-3 at the Etihad on Wed night. Corner handicap currently set at Chelsea -4. I prefer to play total away corners instead. Over 3.5 is 2.0 with bet365. Will wait to see what Powers price up first though. Sent from my HTC One using PL Forum

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th Without Hazard, Chelsea's offensive productivity falls off significantly. Last week against Swansea they created very little scoring opportunities for having played against ten men for most of the game. And if Eto'o is sat on the bench, then they're going to be even less mobile. Poyet has Sunderland playing a back line made up of four central defenders, Marcos Alonso and Vergine are central defenders by trade, with two dedicated holding midfielders in front of them. They held both Everton and Man City to a handful of chances each.

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th Disagree with the above. I think a front four of Schurrle, Oscar, Willian, E'too is plenty productive. I really rate Schurrle, seems like a goal threat most the times he plays. If Torres starts that may hinder them a bit, but then he started against Stoke and they scored three, no mean feat. Think goals would be the way to go. Poyet obviously knows being defensive won't work, and hoepfully will be buoyed by the Man City performance. Quite like the Asian Over 3, which is close to evens.

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th 3pts Chelsea to win by 1 goal 13/4 Ladbrokes I think there are sure to be a few nerves around Stamford Bridge on Saturday so I don’t see this being a free flowing game. Sunderland will scrap and fight while Chelsea will look to get the points and run to prepare for the Atletico Madrid game in midweek. I think Chelsea will be too strong for Sunderland but we may see the game peter out as Jose looks to keep his players fresh so there could be plenty of value in the home side winning by one goal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-sunderland-betting-chelsea-can-edge-to-an-important-win

Re: Chelsea v Sunderland > Saturday April 19th Under 2.5 ..or. Chelasea not to score in 1st half I'm sure Mourinho prefers CL win over PL so as result this game is less important then upcoming CL clash. Mourinho will probably play with Matic in the middle to make sure not to lose this game. I wouldn't be surprised if this game turns out to be one of the boring games.